Kind Of A Crazy Idea

Arya: "It's not like I'm asking for an unreasonable price. Just a small raise." she shrugs, leaning against a locker as she looks at where Hermann leans against a bench, tying his shoes

Hermann: "And all I asked was what else do you bring to Molly's besides a good liquor supply deal."

Arya: "How about the majority of your customers."

Hermann: "Oh, please."

Arya: "Look, I'm not knocking all that you guys did with Molly's but you gotta admit ever since I came in your number of customers have doubled. Maybe even tripled."

Hermann: "Yeah, because Molly's is the staple of the neighborhood. Okay, it is the best damn refuge in the city" he declares as a blank look comes over Arya's face "A salt-of-the-earth kind of joint where we serve cold comfort to red-blooded Americans."

Arya: "No" she scoffs "It's because I go around telling everybody that Molly's is the place to go if they want to meet single, hot..." feeling a small nudge to her shoulder she trails off, looking at where Kelly moves past her with a towel wrapped around his waist "Hot..." shaking her head, she clears her throat, standing up straight "Firefighters, cops, and doctors."

Kelly: "She's got a point, Hermann. Can't tell you how many women and men have come up to me mentioning her name."

Arya: "Ah ha! See. Molly's is home to a lot of fit, good looking, high paying government employees. Not to mention a lot have got their own side jobs which makes them even more irresistible. And I have been the one to market it which means that I deserve more than just a cut from the bar."

Hermann: "I know how to bring in customers."

Arya: "I'm sure you do. Just not as well as I can" she shrugs, shoulders slumping as Hermann turns to walk out the room "Great." she sighs

Kelly: "What's with the sudden want for a pay raise?"

Arya: "I'm living on your sister's couch, is that really a question?"

Kelly: "I thought you were gonna ask the bank for a loan?"

Arya: "Yeah, I did. Turns out they require a pretty good credit score and more to your name than just an old burned down house which was technically never yours seeing as how your jackass of an ex was the primary owner."

Kelly: "Hmm. Well if you want I'm sure Casey wouldn't mind if you stayed with us. Got plenty of room."

Arya: "I could see the perks in that." she hums as she looks him up and down

Kelly: "Which are?"

Arya: "Well, I wouldn't have to go far when a sudden case of late night horniness hit." she smirks, sliding closer to him

Kelly: "Oh, yeah?"

Arya: "Mm-hmm." she hums, grabbing hold of the chain around his neck, pulling his head down to press their lips together

Kelly: "That would definitely be a perk."

PA: "Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61: structure fire."

Pulling away, Arya gives Kelly a flirty smile as she runs a hand down his chest, brushing past him as he watches her with a chuckle

Boden: "Top floor's in bad shape. Okay, let's clear the building. 81, Squad 3, give me a primary search. 51, let's get a line inside."

Kelly: "Cruz and I'll take the top floor."

Matt: "We'll search the rest."
-
Boden: "Severide, report."

Kelly: "No one's on 3 yet. Still looking. Smoke's thick."