Tonight's The Night

Kelly: "Hey" he greets, entering the bathroom where Matt stands in front of a mirror "I just got a text from my guy down at the dock. Looks like those hinges you ordered finally came in. Should keep us on schedule."

Matt: "Great."

Kelly: "Hey, how you feeling?"

Matt: "I can honestly say this is the first day I've felt 100%."

Kelly: "Glad to hear it." he nods, watching him walk out the room with a look of concern on his face

Katie: "Hey."

Ryan: "Hey. What are you doing here?"

Katie: "I was hoping I could talk to you for a second? I need some advice."

Ryan: "Oh, God. What did Otis do?" she sighs

Katie: "It's not that."

Ryan: "Good. That's good. I'd hate to have to attend his funeral so young in his life" she nods, making Katie chuckle "What's going on?"

Katie: "So my boss is opening a new restaurant in New York. And he wanted me to go help set it up."

Ryan: "Ooh, nice."

Katie: "Permanently."

Ryan: "Permanently?" she nods, eyes widening in shock "Wow. That, uh, that sounds like a great opportunity."

Katie: "It is. Yeah, it is. It's just...like, you and I are working on this sister-sister thing and-and Kelly too and I just started seeing Brian who is incredible to me and...if I want this...am I being Benny?" she questions, making Ryan give her a soft look

Ryan: "Katie, wha...no. No! Hey, Benny abandoned every single version of his family because he was a coward. This...this is the opportunity of a lifetime for you. And I'm so proud."

Katie: "Yeah?"

Ryan: "Yeah, of course. Come here." she chuckles, pulling her into a hug

Dawson: "Oh, my God" she groans, entering the room "What is that smell?"

Mouch: "Impending gastric distress."

Cruz: "Ha, ha. Very funny."

Dawson: "Cruz is cooking? Since when?"

Hermann: "Since Mills jumped to Squad, and SC's gone back . We haven't gotten a replacement candidate and so we all drew straws."

Otis: "And we all lost."

Cruz: "Hey! This is authentic Dominican cuisine, all right?" he scoffs, grabbing a spoon for Ryan to try as she enters the room "Just because you can't appreciate the aroma doesn't mean that the taste isn't gonna blow your hair back, huh? Just got to broaden your horizons a little."

Hermann: "Yeah, broaden them all the way to Manny's for a Reuben sandwich."

Cruz: "Ah? Authentic, right?" he nods, watching as she struggles to swallow

Ryan: "Yeah, it's, uh, it's definitely something." she nods, grabbing hold of Otis' drink, downing it

Otis: "Seriously?" he sighs, looking down at his empty glass

Ryan: "Hey. How'd you do on smoke drill today?"

Dawson: "Uh, 740."

Ryan: "You know if you fail the physical test, you can't re-take it till the next round."

Dawson: "I know, I know. I'm working on it" she assures "So, what's up?"

Hermann: "Well...since we're gonna have to be doing some repairs to Molly's, maybe now is the time to make some modifications moving forward."