The Path of Destruction

Arya: "Who's this woman again?" she hums, following Ryan out the apartment as they move to the one across the hall

Ryan: "Her name's Judith. Sweet old lady."

Arya: "She gave you a key to her apartment?" she questions, watching Ryan pull a key out from her pocket

Ryan: "I'm the only one who comes over. Well, me and her grandson who I never seem to see" she shrugs, knocking on the door before entering "Hey, Judith."

Judith: "Ryan. So lovely to see you again." she smiles, sitting on a bed placed in the living room as she grips onto her shoulder "Thank you again so much dear."

Ryan: "No problem. This is my friend, Arya. She's a paramedic."

Judith: "Oh, you didn't have to come all this way for me."

Arya: "Just a couple of steps. Nothing I can't handle" she smiles, kneeling in front of her "How'd you hurt your shoulder?"

Judith: "Fell out of bed. Just go ahead and pop it back in."

Ryan: "This is what, the third time this month?"

Judith: "I'm a dizzy dame."

Arya: "Everything okay with your foot?" she hums, noticing her foot twitch

Judith: "It's just a tic."

Ryan: "Did you go to the doctor, like we discussed?"

Judith: "I'm perfectly fine. So, are you gonna do this, or do I have to call some actual working paramedics?"

Arya: "We should take you to the hospital for something like this."

Judith: "No way, honey. People my age who go to the hospital...they go in, they never come out. I'm staying put."

Arya: "Have you taken something for the pain?"

Judith: "No, doesn't help. Makes me queasy. Let's just get to it, okay?"

Ryan: "As always I would like to state, for the record, that I am advising you against this."

Judith: "Ryan, my show comes on in 20 minutes and I like to watch it in peace, okay?"

Arya: "On three. One, two..."

Judith: "Aah! Ohh! Oh, good God, holy hell!" she groans, leaning forward as the pair keep a hold of her, helping her sit back up "Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Well, I guess that'll wake you up."

Arya: "Okay. You're a badass. She's a badass."

Ryan: "Mm-hmm. Where's the sling?"

Judith: "In the cabinet." she points as Ryan moves over to grab hold of the sling, bringing it over to wrap around her arm

Arya: "You'll need to wear it for at least 12 days. No heavy lifting, and watch out for swelling, okay?"

Judith: "Mm-hmm."

Ryan: "And where are we with the new bed that your supposed grandson was gonna get you?"

Judith: "He exists you know."

Ryan: "Why have I never seen him?"

Judith: "He's too busy to worry about waiting on me 24/7."

Ryan: "He didn't order it for you, did he? You need a bed that adjusts. The next time you fall, you could fall on your head or your hip. He's the one taking care of you. He needs to be on top of this stuff."

Judith: "Oh, please."

Ryan: "Judith. I understand he's your grandson. I have concerns, okay? He can't just neglect your needs."