On The Warpath

All: "Hey, Alderman Casey! Alderman Casey, Alderman Casey." they call out, raising their hands as Matt enters the common room

Mouch: "Electrical pole in my backyard blocks my view. Anything you can do?"

Stella: "Alderman Casey, I have a pothole the size of Lake Michigan on my street."

Otis: "Uh, some guy keeps pissing in the elevator in my and Cruz's building."

Matt: "Okay. All right. You guys feel free to write all that down and leave it on my desk."

Cruz: "Oh, hey, check it out. "New alderman for the 52nd ward, Matthew Casey." he hums, showing the group the newspaper article

All: "Wow." they whistle

Arya: "Whoever wrote this should be fired. They didn't even mention how handsome Mateo looks. I mean he completely outshines you, Casey."

Matt: "That he does."

Brett: "Oh, "Casey with his wife by his side." she reads, making Ryan and Matt's brows furrow as she reaches out to grab hold of the newspaper

Ryan: "Ha! Actually says wife. Damn, did I miss my own wedding?"

Matt: "Well, I would have invited you, but you get so rowdy at parties."

Arya: "Ooh, Alderman speaks the truth."

Mouch: "I'd kill to miss my wedding. Hey, hey, anybody want to write some vows?"

Dawson: "Hey, I got a smokin' dress for that wedding and an even smokin' date. You better make it good." she hums, giving Mouch a warning as she turns to walk out the room

Ryan: "Hmm, speaking of dates..." trailing off she gives Arya a look, motioning to the hallway as Arya nods, following beside her as Matt watches them with a longing look on his face

Stella: "So, seriously, pothole is huge..."

Arya: "What about dates?"

Ryan: "Should I invite Liam to this wedding? I mean how many dates does one typically go on before you reach the "come to my friend's wedding with me"?"

Arya: "Mm, well, considering the fact that you two have yet to sleep together you might wanna get past that hurdle before moving onto another one" she hums, watching Ryan sigh "Should've done what I did. Use the vacancy of your apartment while everyone else was gone."

Ryan: "You were at the apartment."

Arya: "Yes, but I wouldn't have been had you brought Liam back to our place" she shrugs "Look, if you're so worried why don't you and I just go? We can be each other's date and have a competition to see who can get the most guys to buy us drinks."

Ryan: "We already get free drinks, I don't..."

Arya: "Yes, but they don't know we get free drinks" she hums "Oh, come on, it'll be fun. We go, flirt it up, get some randoms to put money into the bar which then puts money back into our pockets. Win-win for everybody. You know, except for the randoms."

Ryan: "Won't you end up ditching me for Kelly?"

Arya: "I'll have you know I can go without having sex with Kelly."

Ryan: "Uh huh." she hums, giving her a look of disbelief

PA: "Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes. 128 South Pulaski."

Arya: "Gotta run. Think about my offer though. And hey, depending on how drunk we get we might consider taking a dip into the lady pond." she calls out, running down the hall as Ryan chuckles, shaking her head