God Has Spoken

Ryan: "What happened?" she questions, running into the ER

Boden: "Ryan..." he sighs as she looks over at where Shay is lying on a gurney

Ryan: "I-I was just talking to her. She-she was fine. What-what happened?"

Boden: "She's gonna be fine" he assures, pulling her into a hug "It's ok."

Kelly: "Is that her? Is that Shay?"

Boden: "Let them do their job. Kelly. Kelly!"

Kelly: "I want to see her." he fights against Boden who holds him back

Boden: "Right now, there's nothing you can do."

Kelly: "What are they...what are they talking here? She's got a head injury? How bad is it?"

Boden: "I don't know." he sighs as Kelly continues to watch the doctors work on Shay

Matt: "What have you heard?" he pants, rushing over to where the others are sitting

Boden: "Moderate traumatic brain injury. And they've located the brain swelling, so they're gonna do an M.R.I., try to determine the extent of the damage."

Mouch: "If anybody can find a way to rally, it's Shay."

Matt: "What about Dawson?"

Boden: "She has a laceration on her leg, but other than that, she's fine. They're gonna release her here in a minute."

Matt: "The other driver, this tow truck, was he D.U.I.?"

Otis: "No. Breathalyzer came up negative."

Mills: "Stupid freak thing. Truck blew a tire."

Matt: "What about Shay's family?"

Kelly: "Mom's in Tacoma. Dad's in Baton Rouge."

Ryan: "Left a message for them."

Boden: "Every thought, every prayer needs to be directed down that hallway. All right?"

Hermann: "This house needs a run, big-time." he sighs, breaking the heavy silence in the common room

Mouch: "Hey, Dawson."

All: "Hey, Dawson."

Kelly: "Shay?"

Dawson: "Uh, she's still in I.C.U., but the brain swelling subsided, and she won't need surgery or the I.C.P. catheter. They're hoping she's out of the woods."

Boden: "Just spoke with Chief Hatcher. In the absence of Shay, candidate Peter Mills will fill in the vacated post in an E.M.T. capacity."

Dawson: "For how long?"

Boden: "Till Shay's back in this house."

Otis: "Hey, hey. Finally some good news. Listen to this" he reads from the newspaper "That fire on North Hamlin...guess who the body was. "The Chicago medical examiner identified it to be that of Manuel 'Flaco' Rodriguez, purported leader of the street gang, Insane Kings, wanted for a string of unsolved West Side murders, said a C.P.D. spokesman."

Mouch: "So long, Flaco. God has spoken."

Hermann: "I don't throw the word "karma" around a lot, but that's exactly what that is, my friends, with a capital "K."

Matt: "Your brother can breathe easy, Cruz. So can you."

Cruz: "Well, you got that right."