The News

Do vote and comment
Word count: 1222

CHAPTER #37

Idrees's POV

"Allahu akbar Allahu akbar" the azan called. I did my ablution and came out and waited for johara to finish her ablution. We were back to India and I thanked Allah so much for everything that happened.
All of it brought johara closer to me
Allah changed her heart completely.
This johara was a complete different one. I loved her even more and promised myself that I would keep her happy for my whole life.

Both of us rolled out our prayer mats and started praying our fajr prayers.
I led the prayer and johara followed me

It was time for du'a -

Ya Allah, the most exalted and the most merciful. We are very thankful to you for bringing us together.
We pray that our love for each other never ends.
Ya ar-rahman, always keep us in your mercy and safe from bad people.
Save us from haram and save us from extremism.
We pray to you and only you.
We believe in you and only you.
Ya Allah, we submit ourselves to you.
You keep the love of 70 mothers, keep bestowing your love on us ya rabbi,
Ameen!

As I ended my du'a, even johara said ameen and ended hers.
We looked at each other and how beautiful she looked.

"be with me always johi" I mumbled as she rested her head on my chest
We intertwined our fingers and caught our hands.
"and keep calling me johi" she giggled

"I've got many more names for you"

"like?" she asked excitedly

"umm..."I made a thinking face " how about I call you juju?"

"heyyy" she smacked my arm "what kind of name is that?" we both laughed heartily while I kissed her forehead.

She hugged me "I am the most luckiest woman idrees" she looked at me. She looked so beautiful in that white hijab she wore for salah "I love myself now"

"and me?" I smirked

"you also" we laughed again. These were the best moments of my life, alhamdulillah!

°°°°
My days at office were going really amazing. There were a lot of contracts and I was making a lot of money.
I used to come back home and tell everything to johara. Even she used to tell me everything that used to happen at her office. She wasn't doing that well so I made a decision.

In the evening, we sat together for a tea.

"you know, you say that you are not getting contracts"

"yeah and that shubham's contract is so hideous" she was hissing in anger "how can my company only work for him for a whole year"

"hmm.. I have a plan" I told and moved to sit beside her.

"what plan?"

"I am thinking that we both can merge our companies and introduce a big multi-national company"

She thought for a minute and then said "that's a very good idea!" she exclaimed "we must do it"