Idrees Starts His New Business

Do vote and comment
Word count: 1066

CHAPTER #8

Idrees's POV

'Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar" the fajr azan was being recited.
I got up and made my way to bathroom.
Brushed my teeth and made wudu.

Ammi was already awake and sitting in the salah room
"ammi I am leaving"

"ok dear"

I made my way to the masjid. I was right in time. I prayed the two nafl rakah and waited for the imam to start the salah.

This is a very big day for me. Abba had made all the arrangements and my duty was to give this brand new business a start.
After I finished my salah, I decided to have a little talk with imam. When I was in America, I used to have a good bond with the imam. I always preferred to take suggestions from him but now I wasn't in America anymore.

"assalamualaikum sheikh" I approached him as soon as he finished his salah.

"walaikumassalam" he smiled at me

"I am idrees Mohammed" I said "I used to stay in America but now I've moved here. Today it's a very big day for me as I am going to start my new business" I felt quite nervous and the words were rushing out of my mouth and probably the imaam understood it  so he constantly kept smiling as I spoke "I would love to take your kind words and apply them in my real life sheikh"

"subhanallah" he said, still smiling "may Allah be with you at every step you take in your business and may it be a successful one"

His words were so kind that they soothed my heart at once

"jazakallah khairan sheikh, will it be okay with you if I be in contact with you like.. I mean.." I seriously started to sweat

"why not?" he said chuckling a little "you can come to the me anytime, I would love to have a company with a person who loves islam from his heart wholly mashallah"

"Jazakallah sheikh" I shaked hands with him and he gave me a hug. I bowed my head a little in respect with my hand on my chest and left the masjid.

°°°°
There was this dark greenish suit that my father bought for me specially to wear on the first day.

I wore my suit and came down to the dining hall for breakfast
"mashallah my son has grown up so much" my mom started talking emotionally again

"oh my ammi, I am still a child for you" I leaned a little as she kissed on my forehead.

"ready champ?" my father asked me from behind

"aye aye" I said and everyone gave a hearty laugh "where's inayah?"

"oh god! She is still sleeping" mom said, beating her forehead

"I'll go wake her up" I said and went to her room.

I knocked on her door and slowly went in. She was fast asleep and looked as if she is eating ice cream with her friends on some other planet.
Without making any noise, I sat on her bed.

I went near her and leaned on her face and did something that she would have never expected.
I steadily blew in her ear and she moved a little.
I again blew a little more forcefully this time. She hit her ear and took turn on the opposite side.
I wonder how can a person sleep as if he is dead!

Now, for the last time, I blew in her ear with full force. She screamed and woke up. Wallahi she looked like a witch with all the hair all over her face.

"get up" I said between my laughs

"why did you wake me up?" she moaned like a little child, rubbing her eyes

"today I am starting my business, won't you be there for me?"

"oh really?" her eyes were fully open this time.
She looked at me from top to bottom "wow idrees, must say you look handsome, my brother" she jumped over me and gave a hug.
I hugged her back and said "go wash your face and come down, I can already smell the poison in your mouth"

"heyy" she hit me on hand

°°°°
I had my breakfast and finally it was time to leave. My father was coming along with me. He had also dressed very well and all excited to come along.

After a session of hugs, we sat in the car and I was the one driving it. Dad was giving me all the tips and lectures about starting a business and how to survive it and I was trying my best to concentrate on driving.
I am not a boss or some head kind of thing of this business. I also had to work along with the people and guide them as everything is so new.

I felt excited as well as nervous. I pray that Allah makes it easy for me.
______________________________________________

Johara's POV

The night after the wedding....

I was extremely tired but still I didn't feel sleepy. I changed my clothes and got into my comfortable sweatpants, tied my hair and sat on the bed with my phone to check my messages.
I had a message from an unknown number

'hey, safi here'

'hey' I replied

'you are awake?'

'yeah, even you are awake'

'I was waiting for your message'

'oh really?'

'yeah beautiful, would you mind me calling you beautiful?'

'nope' I replied him.

We chatted for a long time until it came up to the point where he asked me 'let's meet somewhere'

'ok but where?'

'let's meet at a park I know'

'if it's som children park, count me out'

'no that's a walking kind of park, it has no grass but it's like where you sit for relaxation. I don't know what exactly you call that'

'whatever it may be, ok'
'I have to go now' I messaged him

'ok bye'

Our chat ended here.

There's a new man in Johara's life and idrees had started his new business.
Both of them are on the different poles of magnet
How will they meet and what will happen once they get to know that they are meant for each other?
What will be the consequences of johara meeting safi?
Keep reading to find out!

Do comment how do you think the story is going. It's unedited so plz do ignore the grammar errors.
Jazakallah