We Have A Talk

Do vote and comment
Word count: 1142

CHAPTER #29

Idrees's POV

"I won't and I would never tell you. My life is ruined! My mom forgets me and my friend says my husband forced himself on her. My life has become a joke. I just want to die"
She was panting but what I heard shocked me even more.

"did you just called me your husband?" I asked foolishly, giggling while every part of me was breaking into pieces because of everything that was happening.
She hid her face in her hands, sat on the bed and gave a sigh

She mumbled something that I couldn't hear to which followed another scream "I hate you so much"

"no you don't" I laughed. I sat beside her on the bed. "sometimes we need to talk to sort things out" I said"it's ok of you hate me but hate me with no grudge in your heart. I want to make everything clear"
She stared at me as if she is looking at me for the first time 

"Go away! I don't want to even see your face" the tears were still falling off her eyes

"ok i will go but after we get everything cleared up between us"

"I have questions" she muttered
Everything seemed calm for now

"ask" I kept smiling. I always smiled when I was hurt and people think that's absurd. I don't know if it's a natural or I force myself to do so

"how do you know safi?" her voice was low "what happened between you and sara?"

"safi's family and my family are friends and neighbours as well so we know each other"

"you never told me"

"obviously because I didn't know you know him as well" I kept saying without a pause "and regarding your friend, whose name is sara, I went inside the house as I was fantasized by its majestic look.  she came there and said that she wanted to show me a secret which is in the room which was in the room I locked myself. She asked me to touch her - "

" WHAT?" johara interrupted "that's not possible! Sara can never do it"

"by her behavior, I concluded that she madly wanted my hands on her" I saw johara twitch her eyebrows as if she was trying to think something "what are you thinking?" I asked her

"she liked you since the day you bumped into her in the mall. When I told her that I am getting married to you, she pleaded to me to talk to my parents for her hand instead of mine to you"

"what? Are you serious?" I was baffled. Sara can go to this extent, everything made sense now!
"do you understand now that I am trapped?" I leaned towards her and mumbled in her ear. I didn't get a reply from her because she was still thinking.

She lifted her face up and looked at me with intense looks.
As I looked into those beautiful dark hazel eyes, she wrapped her hands around me.
For a moment I was shocked but soon a smile invaded over my face. I hugged her back passionately to make sure she feel  that she isn't alone, I am with her.

I am with you...

_____________________________________________

Johara's POV

"and regarding your friend, whose name is sara, I went inside the house as I was fantasized by its majestic look.  she came there and said that she wanted to show me a secret which is in the room which was in the room I locked myself. She asked me to touch her - "

" WHAT!?" I couldn't believe my ears "that's not possible! Sara can never do it"

How could she stoop so low. How can she trap idrees in a room and force herself upon him, moreover, told me the complete opposite.

"by her behavior, I concluded that she madly wanted my hands on her" idrees said
My mind struck all of a sudden. I remembered how sara wanted to marry him and how madly she admired his beauty "what are you thinking?" he interrupted my thoughts

"she liked you since the day you bumped into her in the mall. When I told her that I am getting married to you, she pleaded to me to talk to my parents for her hand instead of mine to you" i explained to him. My heart was doing somersaults. How could I've been so foolish?

"what? Are you serious?" idrees was bound to get shocked like this.
I should've figured out prior itself that if sara was already interested in him, then why did she cry and felt bad about it? She must have enjoyed it but no, she was crying as if it was against her will and even lied to me!
Believing her, I despised idrees even though I wasn't able to accept it one bit
I am never going to forgive her!

I looked at idrees. His eyes shone as always. I could see compassion for me in it
I was going through a roller coaster of emotions. I didn't know what exactly I was feeling.
I was sad because of my mother's condition, livid because of sara and... And... Happy that idrees....opened himself to prove himself innocent? Happy because of him.
Yes because of him.

I hugged him and sobbed and smiled as well. It may sound like a mad talk but I wasn't myself.
"I knew you would never do this to me" I mumbled. He hugged me while caressing my hair with his one hand. For the first time, I felt this kind of emotion. Something that I couldn't explain
He lifted up my face by my chin and smiled whilst rubbing off the lone tear falling of my eyes

"wallahi I would never do it" he spoke in his husky voice "because I am yours and only yours, Allah chose you for me and I would never refuse his choices because I know they are the best"

It was as if I was drunk or under some intoxication. I smiled at him and hugged him even tighter.
He cupped my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb while we both fell into each other's eyes.

Faces just inches away, our noses rubbed. His breath was hot. I clenched unto his shirt as we came closer and closer until our lips met.
We kissed slow, feeling the moment. It was a short one but filled with passion. I felt currents through my body and my heart and every nerve was on fire.

We separated when we were out of breathes but our foreheads still together

"let's go out for dinner"

I chuckled and he giggled heartily

How was the chapter?
I hope the story is upto my readers' expectations

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Jazakallahu khairan🥀