The Other Two Members Of The Story

Do vote and comment
Word count: 1105

CHAPTER #16

While johara and idrees have just initiated their new phase of life, on the other hand, safi is fuming with anger.

"what's wrong with you brother? Why are you ruining each and everything in the room"

"get out from here" safi roared at his little brother. "I am going to ruin that person"

"who?"

"I said you to get out of my room!!" safi shouted so loudly that the curtains of his room shook.

The little child had to run away from this beast.

What was going on?
Well, safi was excited to take johara to America but here she got married and this is what is not letting him be normal.

"this isn't possible! I'll kill that man" he was mumbling "I need to get out"

He took his car and drove to a place he used to go before.
TheHotClub, the neon shone in the darkness of night.

Safi's POV

I felt the buzzes as I took every shot in. The girls were dancing sensually on the dance floor and the contrast of lights fit right on their bodies.
"hey" a girl came and sat in front of me. Her body was all revealed and I could see her curvy shape and skin so much like melting butter.

"hey" I said "you are beautiful" taking in another shot which started to make me intoxicated.
I got up from the chair and grabbed her by her waist and started moving according to the music that played.
Her body slayed in slow moves across my body.
She caught my collar and pulled me to her face and slowly touched my lips with hers.
I licked her lower lip and heard her moan between the music. Her hands played through my body and I pulled her so close that there remained no air gap between us.
I took her up on my body and while she kissed me hard with all her might.
"you are damn!!" she whispered in between my lips which turned me on.
I escaped between the people dancing and took her to the room upstairs and closed the door behind.

°°°°

"where were you safi?" his mother asked him while he still tumbled while walking and was in a bad state

"just shut up"

Her mother was hurt "are you drunk?"

"mind your business woman" he spat and went to his room and fell on his bed, going into deep sleep.

There was another person who was getting enraged. Sara.
She knows that johara married idrees and sara wanted to marry him.
She is a type of girl who day dreams a lot and she thinks that all good is made for her. She can't stand her own best friend have a husband whom she liked.

She turned the pages of the book abruptly "even this cancer girl found her true love" she was murmuring "then why not I? That man is only mine"

There was a different aura in her which made her desperate every now and then.

"let's go for dinner tonight!" johara said on phone

"gladly" sara smirked while she replied to her

"be ready by 6:30 at starhigh restaurant, we need to be done my 8pm ok?"

"8pm? So early?"

"be ready by 6:30 at starhigh restaurant, we need to be done my 8pm ok?"

"yeah actually uncle is home alone"

"who uncle?"

"Idrees's father obviously"

"idrees is the man you married, right?"

"yeah and don't remind me that I am married to him"

"the name is charming"

"ok whatever, just be ready outside my office at 6:30pm ok?"

"yup"

Sara cut the call.
'so idrees is his name' she thought. She smiled madly which was almost devilish. She definitely had her mind lost.

Sara's POV

So I was going for a dinner with johara. The bad thing is I badly like her husband but I assure myself that this shouldn't affect our friendship. Definitely johara has nothing to do with this marriage, she didn't want to marry him.
I chose to wear a maroon bardot top with regular jeans. I adore myself of how slim I looked!!

It was about 5pm when I took my car and paid a visit to a makeup shop before I went to the restaurant.
I had to buy the maroon lipstick to match my dress come on! It's necessary you match everything. Even your makeup and accessories. Anyways, I put the lipstick on and made my way to Johara's office.
I went in the parking lot and saw johara was standing at the gate of the building
There was someone else with her. When I stressed my eyes, I could make out that it's her husband, what was his name?

Raees? Yeah raees.

I parked my car and proceeded to johara "hey" I said

"hey" she said me and turned back to raees "my friend's here now, I'll go with her. Stop irritating me now idrees"

Oh damn! Idrees yeah. His name is IDREES!!!!

"umm what's he telling?" I looked at him. He looked savage just like how he looked that day

"aren't you that same girl from the mall?" he asked me.

"yeah I am" I literally blushed at his gaze but he turned his face to johara within seconds. He kept looking at her with a smile on his face

"he was telling that he'll drop me to the restaurant but now that you are here let's go"

"why don't you join with us?" I tried diverting his attention to me.

"no I am going with my friends, sorry" he said, not even looking at me.

Look at me you dumb human!!

"oh" I said. I didn't know what else to reply him

"let's go" johara said and started coming with me

"johi" idrees called out to johara and that pricked me from inside. He is calling johara from her short name.

"idrees" she gave him a death glare.

And what I saw next dropped my jaw to the ground.

Idrees grabbed Johara's hand and kissed her on the forehead. He whispered something to her which I couldn't hear but I hated to see that.

°°°°
"you said you didn't love him"

"I don't" johara said

"then what was that?"

"what?"

"the kiss on your forehead" I stressed

"ah that was a casual one" I felt that johara shrugged. I couldn't see her as I was driving

"his face didn't look like he kissed you casually"

"why are you hanging onto him so much?"

We arrived at the restaurant and there were talks I needed to do with johara.

So I gave a little peek of safi and sara's mind. What do you think will happen next?

Ngl, It's so hard to write such characters like safi. I am trying my best tho.
Don't forget to vote and comment how you find the story so far.
Happy reading and ignore the mistakes hehe.
Jazakallah ✨