He opened the door for me and we drove to DisneyLand. It was about a 30 minute drive, because there was surprisingly no traffic. We talked about just random stuff the whole drive, or we just listened to music.

Once we got to the parks, we headed to magic kingdom. We got parking and got through the security lines fairly quickly.
We got breakfast from a little coffee shop.
"This place doesn't make my usual as well as you do." He laughed as he drank his coffee.
I chuckled.

We sat at the coffee shop and talked for a bit.
"So... tell me about yourself." He said.
"Well... what do you wanna know?" I asked him.
"What are your interests? Favorite things? I wanna know what you're like outside of the coffee shop." He chuckled.

I laughed.
"Well, I'm a finance and Business major. I go to UCLA, and I graduate next year..." I said.
"Oh nice, I never knew that. I never would've thought you wanted to be in those fields." He laughed.

"What do you think I would be?" I laughed.
"I don't know... you seem like you would be like a firefighter or emt. Something along those lines... I don't know, there's just a vibe that I get from you.." he laughed.

I laughed too.
"Well, I actually come from a family of Firefighters, Paramedics, police. Not sure if any of my siblings will be one, but I just... it didn't seem like that was me." I said.
"Oh that's cool. How many siblings do you have?" He asked me.

I hesitated for a moment.
"I have 2. A younger brother and a younger sister." I said.
"Nice. I have an older brother." He said.
"What about you?" I asked. "What do you wanna do with your life?" I asked him.

"I wanna be a police officer. Intelligence officer." He said.
"Wow. When do you officially become one?" I asked.
"Next year. I'm gonna be working in LA. The district is actually near your apartment building. Probably like a.. 10 minute walk." He said.

"That's cool, maybe I'll visit you." I laughed. He laughed too.
"Yea I'd- I'd like that." He smiled.
We started going on some rides. We had a great time with each other. Towards the end of the day, we were both tired from the long day.

It was now 6pm.
"This has been a great day.. thanks for inviting me.." I smiled at him as we were walking along Main Street.
"Yea of course..." he smiled.
We were walking, he had his arm wrapped around me and I was sort of leaning on him.

"You wanna go get some dinner?" He asked me.
"In here or outside of the parks?" I asked him.
"Whatever you want." He smiled.
"No, you pick." I laughed.

He laughed too.
"Ok, why don't we just go to this diner? It's about a 20 minute drive, but I think you'll like it." He said.
I laughed.
"Ok sure." I said.

We drove to the diner. It was completely empty. We were in a small town though, so that wasn't too surprising.
"Hey, for 2?" The host asked us when we walked in.
"Yes please." Daniel said.

We kept on talking when we sat down.
"So, is there anything else I should know about you?" He asked me.
"Well... what else do you wanna know?" I asked him.
"You have any fears? Favorite things?" He asked.

"Um... I have a fear of getting kidnapped..." I told him.
"That's a real scary fear... don't worry though, I'm sure that's not gonna happen..." he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I didn't want him to know about my past just yet. So I just nodded my head.

"What about some of your favorites? What do you like?" He asked.
"I love Disney movies... scary movies... my family.." I said.
He nodded his head.
"I love scary movies too." He smiled.

"What's your favorite one?" I asked him.
"Probably... the conjuring, the first one though." He said.
"Wow, mines the nun." I chuckled.
"That's a good one too." He laughed.

We ordered some food and we were about to leave.
"You wanna maybe.. head back to my place? We can maybe watch a scary movie." He said.
I hesitated, but we've gotten closer.
"Yea, sure." I said.

We headed back to his place.
"You can sit on the couch, make yourself comfortable." He told me, pointing to the couch.
I noticed he had a bag with him from the diner, but I didn't ask him about it.
I sat down on his couch.

I didn't really know what to do. I looked around the room. This is the first time I've been to his place, but I'm always nervous if I'm gonna get kidnapped or something bad's gonna happen.

I noticed he has some of these racing car figure things around. But they didn't really look like cars, but not really like go-carts. I couldn't really get what they actually were. I got up and looked at them. They looked like some type of racing car. And they were all different colors and they have a bunch of brands or names on them. And there were two of each set.

"Those are F1 car models." I heard him behind me.
I jumped, didn't expect him to be there.
"Woah, didn't mean to startle you." He laughed as he put his hands out in front of him.

"Sorry.. what did you say?" I asked him.
"These are F1 cars." He explained.
"Is that racing? Like NASCAR?" I asked him.
He laughed.
"Sort of..." he laughed.

I looked at the cars again.
"What are all these cars? Like are they specific teams?" I asked him.
He nodded his head.
"Yea, there's 10 teams in total in F1. Each team has two drivers. You have Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, Aston Martin, Alfa Romeo, Apline, Alpha Tauri, Williams, and Haas." He explained.

I nodded my head.
"So. How long have you been into this sport? Do you play this?" I asked him.
"No, no. You don't play it. It's like... it's a racing sport, but it's like the best of the best. It's super dangerous actually. These cars go up to 200 mph and you can crash in so many different ways. I've been into this since I was maybe... 18 I think. So just about 2 years now." He said.

I nodded my head again.
"How often to they race?" I asked.
"Depends. But right now, it's like a 'winter break' for them. They start up again in March." He explained.
"Oh ok... so are we gonna watch a scary movie?" I asked him.

"Oh yea, what do you wanna watch?" He asked.
"I'm not sure.. maybe Conjuring?" I asked.
"Ok sure." He said.
I turned around and saw some glasses on the coffee table.
"What are these?" I asked.

"Those are milkshakes. I got them from the diner. I just got 2 chocolate ones." He said.
"They look so good." I laughed.
He gave me one and he took the other.

We put on the movie and watched it.
A jump scare came on and we both jumped. We looked at each other and laughed about how hard we both jumped.
"The amount of times I've watched this movie and every-time I always get so scared." I laughed.

Daniel laughed too.
Then he got a napkin.
"You have some of the shake on your face." He said. He dabbed the napkin on the corner of my lips. We both looked into each other's eyes.

"You know... you're very beautiful..." He told me.
"You're not so bad yourself..." I told him.
Without even hesitating, we both leaned into one another, kissing each other passionately. I cupped his face in my hands as he had his hands on my waist.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻