Tony x Daughter reader

Warnings- Drug abuse, being high, trying to forget something, breakdown, crying, screaming

***

Tony as dad

Pronouns- no specified

Requested

****

He knew your past with school and your addiction. You both worked together so hard to get out of your addictions, Tony's being alcohol and yours being drugs. 

You and your dad had always been close and today you knew it was going to be hard so you walked down to him to see that he had relapsed and was passed out on the sofa. 

"Oh dad..." You mumble to yourself as you grab the alcohol and walk out of his room. Thats when you start to feel the urge in your arms... in your veins. The war in your head was to strong, you gave up and went out to find your old dealer. In an hour you found him and bought more heroin off of him and got high together. 

It felt great... you couldnt remember anything and found yourself throwing up in a bin. The last thing you remembered was swaying on the side walk, shouting something and seeing stars then seeing nothing. 

The bright light hits your eyes.

"ahh shit. My eyes and my head." As you adjust to the light you see Bruce, Steve and Natasha standing around you.

"heyyyyy guys." You look at all three of them and see their angry expressions. 

Steve-"what the hell y/n! We thought you were clean." You look at the fresh new needle marks in the crease of your arm.

"Dad wasn't clean..."

Tony-"I know, you found me and took it off me and I'm sorry I failed you but it didn't mean you could slip either." You nod and gesture for Tony to give you a hug and he embraced you in his arms. 

"I'm sorry, start fresh?" Tony nods and you both spend you day together catching up and talking about how you will help each other and talk to each other.