Tony stark (dad) x reader

Warnings- mention of self harm, people finding out, crying, talks about people seeing them, cursing

****

Tony as dad

*****

It was a normal day, waking up going to meet up with Peter and then walking to school. It was like every other day accept it wasn't. 

As you both walk into school Flash says something to you but you didn't hear it but you assume Peter did as he stared at him and asked if your ok of course you said yes. The bell rand and you went into your first lesson, science. You were doing practical so you partnered up with Peter, it was going well until your teacher asked you to roll up your sleeve. The adrenaline rushed to your head immediately, the anxiety creeping up making your heart pound.

"B-But I dont want to." You look down to see your hands shaking.

Teacher-" Y/n, if your going to take part in this experiment then you need to roll up your sleeves please." You sigh and roll up your sleeves revealing all the white and red lines and burns. 

"happy?" You turn around and start to do the practical with Peter, the whole room silent and all the eyes on you. 

Peter-"You ok?" He whispers and you just nod in response, annoyed at what had just happened. 

After the class had finished, the teacher pulls you back.

Teacher-"Y/n, you need to tell someone does anyone know?" You shake your head as the anxiety increases again. 

Teacher-"I'm sorry but I need to call your parents." You smile and and half heartedly laugh.

Teacher-"whats so funny?"

"Of course you tell my parents when you see this." You roll your eyes and walk out of the class.

For the rest of the day you hang around with Peter as he makes you feel safe and you can feel the heavy stares and the rumours spreading. 

Finally the bell went and just as you stepped out of the school door, there it was the car in which your dad drove, or better known as what Iron man drove.

*shitttt* you thought as you saw him exchange glances with you and Peter.

And now you were sat in front of the principle, your teacher and next to your dad. 

Principle-"Mr Stark I'm sure you know why your both here today, we are here to discuss about Y/n self harming." Your eyes shift between your dad and the teachers to see if their reactions change. Thought the briefing they talked about therapy and coping mechanisms which you zoned out because it was to boring. After about 30 mins which felt like forever, they finally dismissed you, walking back to the car felt so silent and awkward.

You sat in your seat and buckled your seatbelt and drove away your dad not saying a word. Until he did.

Tony-"Why didn't you come ask for help? why are you doing this?" You turned to him to see his face not change in reaction, but you could see the tears in his eyes.

"d-dad I'm sorry ok? you have enough stress and I didn't want to burden you with my problems..." All of a sudden he slams his breaks on, stops the car and then turns to you. 

Tony-"Y/n! Your my daughter, I love you and I want to help you. I'm your dad for fuck sake! i need to know about these things, your the most important thing in my life so I cant afford to lose you ok?" By this point you were both crying, you just agreed and fell into his arms, embracing his hug which you hadn't had since you were little. It felt good and from that point forward you told him everything and he tried to help you as much as he could.