Loki x reader

Warnings- self harm, blood, sharp objects, suicide attempt

***

Loki is the boyfriend

**** 

You thought he was still in Asgard with Thor, you had a rough day and needed some relief thats when you walked into your shared bedroom and you stopped faking your emotions and let it all out. After a while of crying you couldn't resist it was the only way. You reached into the back of the cupboard and grabbed the little tub with the razors in and grabbed the one which looked the sharpest. The silver ran across your arm and your favourite colour poured out of the open, fresh cuts. You couldn't stop. 

Meanwhile, Loki had arrived back sooner as he had finished his job in Asgard, he was expecting you to come rushing up to him but you were no where to be seen. You trotted up the stairs excited to see you, he opened the door and heard movement in the bathroom. He decided to sneak up on you to try to make you jump and as he teleported into the bathroom he saw you lying there barely conscious with red running down your arm. 

"no, NO, NO, DARLING STAY WITH ME." 

He was in pure shock he had done it in the past to but seeing his soulmate doing it broke him

You opened your eyes to see Loki trying to stop the bleeding.

"I-I'm so sorry."

Sad ending:

"I-I'm so sorry." You closed and took your final breath, before you touched the light at the end of the tunnel you heard him scream. 

"NOOOOO! PLEASE

"NOOOOO! PLEASE...please."

Happy-ish ending: 

"I-I'm sorry." You looks at you with tears in his eyes and sighs in relief that you are still with him. 

"its ok darling, its ok. Your safe." He chokes on his tears but raps you up and cleans your wounds then softly strokes your hair until you fully calm down.