Avengers x reader

Warnings- suicide, breakdown, jumping off roof, self harm 

****

Avengers are like your family

****

They all knew something was wrong, they just didn't know what. I mean that was better all you had to do was act fine, it seemed easier than it was the amount of times you were nearly screaming. You also didn't have to drag them all through what you were feeling as well, I mean they had enough happen to them all so they didn't need you adding onto it. 

Thats when you decided that you had enough with life. You went along your day as if nothing was wrong, giving hints that this was going to be your last time speaking to them. You snuck in a few jokes about killing yourself but they didn't pick up on it, you also said a few things and acted more affectionate than usual. Thats when at night you found yourself on the side of the building contemplating to yourself if weather or not you should jump. Thoughts were racing through your mind, the constant guilt overwhelmed you, the stress and anxiety of all the missions gradually built up with the depression and killed you from the inside out. 

Zoned out, you gazed over at the city and its beauty for one last time as you took a deep, relaxing breath in you stood up and sighed as you stepped over the edge. Thats when you felt someone grab onto you. 

???-"not today kiddo." You looked up to see Steve, Tony, Bruce and the other avengers standing there in shock. Steve hauled you back over the wall and embraced you into a deep, comforting hug, slowly one by one the avengers joined the hug and you let you emotions escape. They could hear the small sobs and weeping but didn't say anything accept take good care of you and made sure you were ok. 

sorry this is a short chapter, I've been busy with school and work and not had much of a chance to write hope this is ok tho :))