Tony Stark x reader

Warning - self harm, depression, cute Tony, mention of torture and PTSD, cursing 

******

Tony as a boyfriend

******

After  training with Steve and Nat you decided to go and grab a shower as you were really sweaty and hot. The workout was exhausting and you didn't know how they weren't as tired as you were. Even though one was a Russian spy and the other was a super soldier. You ran upstairs, grabbed some fresh clothes out and grabbed your favourite shampoo, conditioner, body wash and scrub out so they were all ready and you didn't have to mess about trying to grab them when you were in the shower. You took off your clothes and threw them into the laundry bin so they were ready to be washed as soon as. Then you glanced at yourself in the mirror, the cuts and scars Hydra had left you and some were fresh because you had left them. You trailed your finger over them and whispered to yourself of how ugly you are and how you deserve every one of them. Tears threatened your eyes so you turned on some music and hopped in the shower.

The water was boiling and the mirror was covered in steam in seconds, the burning and stinging sensation was... how do describe it pleasant. The water was burning your skin but you didn't care, instead you closed your eyes and listened to the music.  After a while you turned the water off and stepped out then looked into the mirror but couldn't see yourself so you wiped the mirror to see that your skin had started to flake and was a strawberry red colour. You lightly touched your skin and hissed as the stinging remained.

You whispered under your breath "shit." You tried your best to dry yourself but it hurt to much so you grabbed the clothes and walked into yours and Tony's bedroom unaware that he at the time was coming up the stairs. You put on some other baggy clothes as your whole body felt on fire. As you were putting your shirt that Tony gave you on you felt someone's presence in the room, then you turned around to see Tony standing there in shock.

"omg Tony..." he walks closer but doesn't say anything then starts to lightly kiss your scars and cuts. 

He whispers in your ear "I don't know why you have done this to yourself but you are beautiful the way you are and I'm here to help you baby." Tony stops kissing you and then you breakdown into tears and tell him everything that has happened since Hydra to that night. He kisses you and treated your burns and cuts. He lightly picks you up and places you on the bed then wraps his arms around you until you fall asleep and asks Jarvis to alert him if you ever seem unsettled as he's secretly worried about you. 

Hey guys this is my first chapter I hope you like it!! please leave any requests or improvements I could make to my writing!! 

Its 1am so I'm going to stop writing and ill write another chapter tomorrow cya :)