Bucky x reader

warnings- struggling to eat, self doubt/ lack of self confidence, starving, anxiety

***

Bucky is boyfriend

****

It was a dark morning, the clouds covered the sun and the rain was pouring down the window. Bucky wasn't in bed so you thought he must have gone training with the others and left you to sleep. You were getting changed when you glanced at yourself in the mirror and thought about how fat and ugly you were, tears threatened your eyes but you wiped them away and walked downstairs after getting changed. You saw most of the group there so decided to sit next to Bucky and Sam. Bucky was eating some plain toast and slid the plate over to you so you could grab a slice like you always did but instead you pushed it away, he looked stared at you with worried eyes and a frown which your heart break. You sighed and took back the plate and picked up a slice of toast, You tried to not think about it but you started to shake and your breathing increased. 

Bucky and the rest of the team knew about your past with struggling to eat even since you were little. You inhaled deeply but couldn't do it, the voices were to loud. You slammed the toast back onto the plate and bolted out the room. Everyone, was worried you had become better with eating and hadn't had a problem with it for a several months. They all exchanged worried and concerned glances until Bucky got up and tried to find which didn't take long.

He opened the glass doors and slowly walked over to you, didn't say anything but approached you whilst you were looking out to the view crying. 

"why cant I be as pretty as this view?" He turned to you and scooped you up into a bear hug whispering into your ear "you are the most beautiful I've ever seen, don't let others put you down, you are gorgeous both the inside and out ok?" You sniffled and he lifted your chin up and leant in for a passionate kiss. The scene was perfect the sunset, your love of your life and soulmate all in one. You forgot about all your troubles and just enjoyed the moment.