Bucky x reader

Warnings- Eating disorder, Throwing up, not eating, crying, mention of getting help

****

Bucky as boyfriend

Pronouns- they/them

Requested

*****

Since Bucky had helped you survive Hydra and helped you escape you both came an inseparable team. He knew about your past and how to help, from your PTSD to your eating disorder which he thought you had gotten over but lately the flashbacks and pressure made you relapse and every meal you had been eating you had been going to the toilet to throw up. 

You had been doing this for about a week, counting the calories, weighing yourself and trying home remedies to see how much you could loose in few days. You had a diary which was hidden under your mattress so Bucky couldnt find out anything. 

It was a hot and sunny day and like always you where in an oversized jumper and joggers, you were boiling but didn't want Bucky to become suspicious so you stayed in your room where you could sit by the window. Thats when you heard a knock on your door and a familiar voice.

Bucky-"Y/n? Can I come in please?" You walk over and open the door.

"Hey." You both exchange a smile and he picks you up.

Bucky-"why are you wearing those?" You look down and shrug.

"B-because I'm cold." He raises an eyebrow and then lifts his hand up to your forehead.

Bucky-"You cant be your boiling, please take off the hoodie, I dont want you overheating doll." You sigh and take off the hoodie as you dont want to worry him.

Bucky-"Have you been eating?"

"Ye... Why?" He looks up and down at you.

Bucky-"Y/n... your lying, you know you can tell me everything especially if you relapsed." Thats when you broke, the mask in a million pieces, all of your hard work trying to keep it to yourself and you failed. You just exploded. 

"Fine, ok? yes I relapsed and yes ive been eating but ive not been keeping it down... Bucky I just want be to be pretty and to be pretty you have to be skinny so ye I cant even look in the mirror anymore and I'm shocked that you want to be with something like this!" Tears were streaming down your face. 

Bucky-"Oh y/n... I'm here ok? Thats what I'm here for, I love you ok? Your perfect more than I could have asked for and my world. Please tell me if you ever relapse because I'm here for you. Until the end of the line ok? You are beautiful and I cant live without you so please let me help." You shakily nod and run into his arms where you embrace his love and care for you.

"I-I love you to Buck... more than anything." He smiles and gently kisses you on your forehead.