Tony (dad) x reader

Warnings- self harm, talk of blood, low self worth and self esteem, talk about scars

****

Tony is your dad

This has been requested by a few people so might be a little like the other one but ill try to make it different :))

*****

It had been a long day and you were chilling on your bed scrolling through Instagram and tiktok trying to pass the time. You heard commotion downstairs but thought it was just Bruce and Clint messing around. 

Clints Pov~ 

"Hey Bruce, should we play a prank on y/n?" Bruce looks at me uneasy.

Bruce-"I dont know, shell be pretty mad." I shrug my shoulders and grab some cigarettes out of the cupboard and grabs your bag, thats when a small metal container falls out of it. Bruce picks it up and passes to me, I shake it and hear something metal inside which intrigues me so I open it...

"I-Is that what I think they are?" I was taken back, in shock. 

Bruce-"oh god, Clint I'm sorry but they are and they seem used as well, we should tell Tony."

I just nod not being able to speak, so I put the bag down and we both walk down to Tony who is working on something. Music loud and loads of coffee everywhere. 

Bruce-"Jarvis, turn off music." As Jarvis turns off the music Tony shoots his head around.

Tony-"you both better have a good fucking reason as to why 1. you turned my music off and 2. disturbed me." We just both nod and walk up to him. 

Bruce hand him the tin and turns his head to me. 

Tony-"what is this?" 

Bruce-"open it." Tony opens it and sees all the blades, some more bloody than others. "we found them in y/n's bag." Tony's faces turns a sickening white.  

Tony-"Y-you mean..." Bruce nods. "shit. Jarvis, where about is y/n?" Jarvis tells him that your in your room so Tony sprints up to your room. 

Your Pov~ 

I had my headphones on listening to animals by maroon 5 when my dad barges in with a container in his hand. My container. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" He throws the container at me. 

Tony-"WHAT ARE THEY? HAVE YOU BEEN CUTTING YOURSELF?" Your face drops, feeling the tears welling up in your eyes. 

"I-I.." You couldnt speak. 

Tony-"y/n... you need to tell me now, this is serious. Why didn't you tell me?" 

"d-dad, please I'm sorry, I-I just cant take it anymore ok? Every fucking day I wake up and feel nothing. After all the missions, the injury's, mums and your divorce, I just hate myself and my life a-and cutting makes me feel something." Tony was trying to not cry and went and sat on your bed. 

Tony-"Can I see how bad they are?" You hand him your arm and he pulls your sleeve up, showing the white, purple and red marks covering your arm. 

"they arent all of them." He raises his eye brow.

"stomach, legs and ankles." He sighs and hugs me making us both cry. 

Tony-"I'm going to help you ok? Your not alone anymore." The comment makes you smile. 

After a while Tony goes downstairs and informs Clint and Bruce about the situation so they can also help.