Peter Parker x reader

warnings- ed, self harm, blood, cursing

****

Peter is your younger brother.

*****

After a long day at school you and Peter were walking home but he could tell something was off. You and Peter always had a close relationship after your parents died and that he was only 2 years younger than you were. He didn't say anything as he didn't want to upset you further and he was right you were upset, well more like broken inside. It all started when your parents died and people at school started to make fun of you and bully you, you didn't want to tell Peter cause you didn't want him to worry as your older and it made you feel like you weren't good you enough. 

You both reached the compound as you and Peter were helping around for his 'stark internship' we all knew he was Spiderman. Peter was first to go in and all the avengers greeted you both but you said nothing and walked past everyone up to your room. They all glanced at each other then at Peter he sighed and went and sat on the sofa, they were all confused and worried as you were always so happy, and bubbly but that disappeared in an instant. 

Your Pov- 

You just sat there staring at the wall thinking about how I deserve every comment and how i hate myself and how Peter doesn't deserve you. After staring at the wall you walked into your bathroom which you shared with Peter, locked the door and stared at yourself in the mirror then in the corner of your eye you saw a blade. The temptation was unbeatable, you rolled up your sleeves and started at your arm then slowly made your way down to your ankles from there blood was dropping on to the floor.

"shit." You whispered to yourself as you started to clean up the blood, you were to focused on cleaning up that you didn't hear Peter walk into your bedroom.

"y/n?" He called for you but you didn't hear so he walked to the bathroom and saw it was locked. He started to panic and ran downstairs for help to unlock the door. Tony and Wanda nod at each other and run upstairs with Peter. They all rush into your room and start to shout which you panic and start to clean up the blood quicker but don't respond as you start to fell light headed. Tony breaks down the door making you jump. Thats when they see what look like a murder scene.

"y-yn?" Peters voice was shaky like he was about to cry, he rushed over without taking notice of anything.

"y-y/n what the fuck happened?" Tony's voice was shaky as well, you hadn't seen him cry before. Thats when Peter noticed the bathroom, your clothes and that when it him.

"omg, why y/n why? I could help you!" He raised his voice and stood up making you start to cry Wanda takes him away and you break down. Tony and Wanda rush to your side.

"hey, sh its going to be ok. Can you tell us why you did this?" You shake your head so Tony nods and Wanda goes into your mind. 

All they can see is pain, you crying yourself to sleep, people bullying you, you watching your parents die and you throwing up after every meal. Wanda comes out of your mind and all three of you are crying.

"omg... kid, I'm so sorry." Tony tried to stay strong but tears escaped his eyes. Wanda was sobbing and hugging you so tightly not wanting to let go.

All you could do was whisper "i-im so sorry guys." They both slowly let go of you to asses what you had done to yourself. 

"y/n, can we clean these up?" You nod and they helped you up but you hissed at every movement because your whole body stung like a nettle.

They both helped you sit in a comfortable position so they could clean them all they started at your ankles  making their way up to your arms. They kept saying sorry as you flinched and hissed as the alcohol wipes touched the surface of the cuts. They finally finished and you started to cry as the stinging became worse Tony lightly hugged you then all of a sudden you stopped crying, wiped your eyes and smiled. But it was a sad smile.

You whispered "and they're the ones on the surface." You stood up and walked away like nothing happened to see Peter on your bed. You walked over and hugged him tightly as he sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Pete." You kissed his forehead as he cried. Tony and Wanda left you both be and walked down stairs horrified, they washed their hands and sat down and told them what had happened.