"Aish! Why do you keep asking? I don't even know why I did that!" New raised his voice once again.

Mr. Panhakarn stood up, "That's it, Mr. Techaapaikhun! I think you need some discipline from me!"

They had no choice but to stop asking the young boy and waste their time because New probably wouldn't answer them properly. They punished him by running the whole field 20 times. They couldn't even think of proper discipline for him because he is so hard to deal with. While running, New can't feel the tiredness. His mind is occupied with so many things. He is arguing with himself in his mind. Why did he do that? It's not his business in the first place. He kept asking himself but he know, from the bottom of his heart, he did that when he heard Tay's name but he can't seem to admit to himself that Tay is the reason behind his action. He can't bring himself to think that he was caring for someone. This is not his plan.

"New!" He stopped as he heard a familiar voice, but he didn't turn around. Instead, he ran again. He's afraid to look into Tay's disappointed eyes. He ran as fast as he could so that Tay wouldn't catch up. He forgot how weak he was. Even if he ran as fast as he could, Tay would catch him no matter what.

New stopped. "What are you doing?!" the younger yelled.

"Running with you," Tay answered.

"Leave me alone!" and pushed the older guy on his chest.

The older guy grabbed his wrist before he could run away, "What's the matter with you? I heard you were punished, so I came to accompany you," Tay said. "Look, I understand you. Sometimes students do foolish things in their lives—"

New continued to look down. He can't face Tay. "What if you get tired?" What is Tay getting tired of understanding him? He couldn't complete his sentence. He couldn't finish what he was trying to say.

The tanned boy frowned, "What tired? Do I look tired?" He looked at his clothes to understand what the younger is referring to. He looks fine.

"What if you leave because of me?" This time he lifted his head and looked into Tay's eyes.

Tay was a little bit confused, "What do you mean? I won't go anywhere,"

"What if you do to me what Bella did to me? What if you abandon me despite knowing I needed someone to lean on?" Tay's mouth was left hanging after New burst out in tears. He doesn't know what to do or what to say. The younger is crying in front of him, and he's panicking.

Should he hug him? Should he tell him to stop crying? He understands how tough this kid is. He won't cry no matter how hurt he is. No matter how people left him behind, this time, he let out his feelings and Tay was slightly thankful for that, and he wished that New would show more of his feelings in the future.

In the end, Tay put his hand on the back of New's head and placed it on his shoulder, and let him cry all he wanted.

"New... What can I do to reassure you that I won't? Isn't that why I am here? Why am I running with you?"

After New's punishment, he was suspended for 3 days. Maybe this suspension wasn't suspended at all. This is what he wants, alone in his room. No crowded places. There are no eyes or mouths behind him.

Just him and his cage.

For three days, he did not leave the room. His food was sent to his room instead, so he barely ate anything. He did not see Tay during those days. He heard outside of his room that Tay visited him, but he already instructed his maid to not let anyone disturb him. No one is an exception. He wasn't mad at Tay or anyone else. He just can't face Tay because of what happened on the field.