21- Infront Of A Bulletproof Love

Edited: 07/12/22
Originally published: 15/07/22

Sung-won suddenly gripped the smaller's hair brutally and strongly hit his stomach with a rocklike fist

Sung-won suddenly gripped the smaller's hair brutally and strongly hit his stomach with a rocklike fist. Jimin clutched his stomach in pain, almost losing consciousness. Weak and crippled by pain, he was dragged outside the room ruthlessly by Sungwon, grabbing him brutally by the arm, going through the sliding door into the patio and outside into the beach.

"You don't belong with him! Come here. I will get you away, far, far away from him!" He raged violently.

He savagely pulled Jimin's resisting but weak body into the beach forcing him to go towards a small motor boat that was moored in the shore that will take them to the bigger boat anchored farther.

Unfortunately, Jungkook has already gone inside who walked through the main entrance of the house and didn't see them.

Jimin wriggled his arm, trying to free himself while talking some sense to Sungwon who was obviously in a mentally unstable state.

"S-Sungwon please, you don't need to do this. I will leave tomorrow. I will go back to my husband tomorrow. Just let us be this one day only Sung-won please." Jimin pleaded meekly clutching his stomach still writhing in pain but strongly resisting Sungwon's pull.

Exasperated and patience snapping, Sung-Won pulled out something from his pocket. Jimin stilled, frozen in fear. His whole body tensed and went cold as he sees Sung-won clutch a small, metallic gun, its tip glimmered in the sun, pointed at him like a black, hallow eye of death.

"I don't believe you! You will cling yourself to Jungkook like the leech that you are! You will suck him dry like you always do. You made his life difficult, Jimin! I watch you toy him around your little fingers. You, playing the vulnerable, the weak, the innocent all the time! He won't look at me, he doesn't see me, who is always there for him, trying to show him it's me he needs, not a worthless person like you!" Sung-won raged, eyes blazing. "I've had enough of you messing my plans, messing my life, messing us! Maybe I should just kill you right now, so as you will never come back again to mess everything up!"

"T-Then do you think by doing this he will love you, Sung-won? D-Do you think by being like this will endear you to him?..I-I know you love Jungkook. I k-know you care for him. You' ve always been good to him. I am s-sorry if.. if you haven't felt how much he appreciated you. But I know how he cares for you. Jungkook wanted you to be better. He wanted you to be okay. S-Show him you are better than this, Sung-won." The smaller calmly tries to convince the seemingly psychotic man.

"I certainly will, Jimin. But after I get rid of you." The bigger man snarled. He gripped the gun tighter, with the intention of pulling the trigger.