11- PT.3 Upon The Fine White Sand

Edited: 7/12/22
Originally published : 20/04/22

Edited: 7/12/22Originally published : 20/04/22

Jungkook's sanity is like stuck in the center of a battlefield, fighting, running, with all the noises of gunfire and explosions, his heartbeat a bomb blasting destructively against his ribs almost like his chest would burst wide open

He was like dodging the bullets and failing, being shot at and wounded badly in every part of his body. Relentless but breathless with the bitterness and pain of jealousy.

But it was no one's fault but his. He hurt himself on his own, letting himself hear words that he cannot bear hearing, letting himself watch what he can't bear looking at.

He listened to the conversation, like a masochist. What did he expect? Somehow part of him wanted to see that Jimin wasn't exactly happy with his husband, that they weren't exactly having an intimate, close relationship. He had wished to see a cold, casual conversation, unaffectionate, distant interaction. But what he witnessed was the opposite of what he wished for and he felt so many unpleasant emotions that may have caused him to act insane.

He observed Jimin ending the call with a sigh that escaped from his pouty lips. His feeling was as clear as day. His thoughts were in another place, place where his husband is. It triggered off something in Jungkook that made his eyes glint dark and sharp, his voice hostile, deep and dangerous.

"How touching. You both almost made me cry. It's like I'm watching a drama. And I am even about to watch a for- adults-only rated one."

Jimin's head jerked up upon hearing Jungkook speak. Fear crept through his veins as he could recognize the antagonism and sarcasm in his voice.

Jungkook noticed Jimin jolt up from his musing. He saw Jimin's surprise, how quickly he forgot that he was there.

So that is how insignificant he is in his eyes, in his mind, in his life! He was there in front of him, but he might just as well be invisible!

'Well, I will let him feel and see me pretty clearly. He will know how physically present I am and I will let him feel me in his skin down to his bones so that he will never forget!' Jungkook thought bitterly.