14- On The Wheels Of Troubled Past

FOUR(4) DAYS BEFORE JIMIN'S MARRIAGE TO YOONGI

Jimin's in a muddled state of mind. He doesn't know what's the best thing to do. He was assailed by his parent's unpleasant news and outrageous demands on him.

His parents just told him that there is a marriage proposal for him and they accepted. He needs to marry another man. His parents were inflexible and he was not given any option. It's marriage or he will be disowned by his parents.

There is only one decision he would consider and that is better to be disowned than be without Jungkook.

But Jimin doubts if he should tell Jungkook about it. Tomorrow he was set to meet this man named Min Yoongi, the one who proposed.

Maybe he doesn't need to tell Jungkook as he is planning to straightly reject Yoongi at their meet up tomorrow.He will frankly tell him he has a boyfriend and can never marry him and certainly he will withdraw or retract his proposal of marriage immediately.

He made up his mind. He will not tell Jungkook. It's better that he will not worry about this.

*******

Jungkook and Jimin had a dinner date that night. But it didn't went smoothly. They had an argument.

Jungkook told Jimin that his parents are forcing him to go to the States to study in which he strongly refused. They are threatening to disinherit him if he wouldn't do as they demanded. But Jungkook was adamant about not going. He would not leave and be far away from Jimin.

It bothered Jimin so much. The last thing he wanted was for them to be apart and it kills him to even think about being away from him but he was worried about Jungkook's future, his well being.

Is he really worth it, is he worth fighting for? What can he give Jungkook? What if because of him, Jungkook's life will be difficult, miserable? Studying in the States will give him an edge, a great advantage. And if he is disowned, what will happen to Jungkook? Jungkook will have a hard life, he has to struggle and work more than what and how he is used to. Jimin is used to hard, moneyless life, but Jungkook how will it affect him?

So, he said his doubts to Jungkook, told him maybe he should reconsider, should think about it more which made Jungkook really angry.

"There you go again, Jimin. Do you need to be like this right now? Don't you even care that we'll be separated? I am always the one fighting for both of us! I am already bending over backwards for this relationship, for you, for us! The least you could do is support me on this. Why Jimin? Does it bother you if I become penniless? You wouldn't want me anymore if I didn't have the wealth of my parents or if I am not that rich? Is that what's worrying you?"

Jimin's heart was stabbed deeply with Jungkook's bitter words. "H-how could you even say that to me? S-so you really t-think I am just a g-golddigger? You have always thought that about me, don't you? Not just your parents!" He broke down in tears.