10- PT.2 Upon The Fine White Sand

Edited: 07/12/22
Originally published: 14/4/22

Jimin went to his room and entered the room's modern bathroom

Jimin went to his room and entered the room's modern bathroom. He does feel hot and grubby, he didn't wash since  yesterday morning.

He took off his clothes and saw the hickies on his body in the mirror. He couldn't help feeling shattered.

"How can Jungkook behave like this with him? He had totally changed. Was he bitter because he married another man? But he was the one who left him. Was he still angry about their disagreement before he stood him up in their supposed elopement? Was that why he didn't come, he was still angry with him? He doesn"t know what to feel anymore. They need to have a sensible conversation and clear things up but when is the right time? He doesn't know how to thread his way around him.

He showered and felt the tepid water calm his senses a little bit. But still he is filled with worried thoughts. He plans how to be believable in his talk with Yoongi. There should be nothing weird in his tone or voice to alert his husband or else..

He just finished rinsing himself and turned off the shower when suddenly the bathroom door opened and came in Jungkook.

He was shocked to his core, tried to cover his body especially his privates with just his hands. The shower was enclosed with clear glass and a little bit foggy because of the water steam.

"What are you doing Jungkook?! Get out of here!"

He knew he locked the door but probably Jungkook has a key.

"Your husband's called. I am so tempted to answer it."

"You didn't need to get in! You can knock and tell me, I'll hurry up. Please get out!"

"Why should I? This is my bathroom you're using. Perhaps I'll get the chance to see the precious thing you're hiding there. May I?" Jungkook teased while smirking. But he did open the glass partition.

"D-don't come near me! Get out!" He started to cry in panic.

Jimin cowered in the corner, covering himself, scared stiff while Jungkook closed the distance between them, unmindful of his pleas.

His lips twitched and eyes glinted with  mischief. Until they were so close that Jimin could feel Jungkook's breath that has a faint smell of alcohol. He knew he is drunk.

"Those hickies look beautiful on your body Jimin. So sexy. Perhaps I should add a little more?"

Jimin whimpered in fear. His voice quivered. "N-No. P-Please don't."

With mesmerized look, he gripped Jimin's hip, pulled his body closer which made Jimin shiver, "J-Jungkook, I d-don't want this, please don't.." but he bent his head and guided his lips towards Jimin's bare, glistening wet shoulder.