9- PT.1 Upon The Fine White Sand

"C-can I have my phone now? My

"C-can I have my phone now? My...t-they may be trying to contact me.. " Jimin asked meekly while he was wiping the table after their meal.

Jungkook finished the washing up, turned off the faucet and dried his hands. He opened a drawer and took out the phone from there. He handed Jimin his phone.

"W- when will we go back? I need to know s-so I could tell them."

"It's indefinite.."

"B-but w-we can't stay here too long, J-Jungkook. They will be alarmed.. m-might have a problem... you don't want the police to get involved. " he spoke guardedly, afraid to trigger Jungkook's unusual strange temper.

"Not if you assure them you are fine. Tell a convincing story. I'm sure you're good at it. You don't want your invalid husband to get another attack just because he is going to be deadly worried about you." Jungkook chuckled, "Deadly worried.. deadly.. haha yeah right cause I bet this time around he will be saying hello to grim reaper and bye bye to his ever so loyal husband, Jiminah.." He smirked sarcastically. His tone mocking.

Jimin held his breath. The words of Jungkook got to him like a thunderbolt. His thoughts went quickly to his husband. He immediately looked at his phone. But there were no missed calls nor new messages. He sighed a breath of relief. He decided not to call Yoongi yet as he needs time to figure out what to say. Since he haven't called, he is probably undisturbed.

Jimin's sudden reaction didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. The way Jimin stiffened, went suddenly pale and breathless. The immense concern he saw in Jimin's eyes for his husband, caused Jungkook to hiss inwardly, poke his tongue to his inner cheek, and went straight to open the cupboard. He took out a bottle of liquor, opened it and poured himself a small glass and gobbled it in one go.

Jimin thought of calling Eun-ha first but upon looking up he saw Jungkook pouring himself a glass of brandy, it seemed, and drunk it up smoothly.

In wide eyed astonishment, Jimin uttered, "Don't you think it's too early for that, Jungkook? And besides when did you start drinking? I remember you don't drink that stuff. You hate the smell." Forgetting about being cautious to him as he was surprised about this new behavior of Jungkook and became worried for him.

Jungkook just gave him a long, sharp, unblinking stare then stated, "You, Jimin, make me do things... you make me do things I don't wanna do.." which made Jimin wonder in confusion. He wanted to ask why, wanted to ask a lot of questions but the stare and tone of Jungkook made him wary again, made him stay muted in his seat and he lowered his eyes, unable to hold Jungkook's gaze that was fixed on him. He just decided to stray away from the topic and just move away from the place.

"I-I am going to the bathroom, if it's o-okay.. I want to take a bath. I feel uncomfortable and s-sticky.."

"By all means... but aren't you gonna call your secretary first?...or...your husband?" Stating 'your husband' seemed to give Jungkook's mouth a bitter flavor, making him grimace in distaste. He gobbled another glass.

"Can I just make the call in my room?"

"No. Do it here where I can listen. Turn on your speaker." Jungkook demanded.

Reluctantly, Jimin dialed Eun-ha's number and was immediately answered. He asked first where they are now and Eun-ha informed that they are not able to leave yet because the boat encountered a little bit of a problem per pilot's statement, that was according to Namjoon, and will be delayed in fetching them.

"O-oh, so, how are you both doing there?"

"We are okay. Actually, Namjoon is really wonderful, making us feel very comfortable with our stay. And I have good news to tell you when we get back."

"R-Really? I can't wait... T-then it's all good there, right? Actually, I-I met an old friend j-just now and she invited me to stay in her villa...s-she said it's not very far from here, just to catch up on old times, y-you know.. A-ah.. also.. there's a wedding coming up...of her daughter and she really wanted me to attend it... I..." Jimin laughed nervously, "I just can't say no. She is so insistent. I-I might stay there for a.. a few days."

"Oh! Okay.. then we'll not be too concerned about coming back immediately, right? The truth is, Namjoon said maybe we can't leave until tomorrow."

"Y-yes. Nothing to worry about.. Ah but Eun-ha, can I ask you to do something for me? Can you not tell Y-Yoongi, if ever he calls you, j-just don't tell him we are not together and about this.. o-okay?"

"You mean, not tell him about our whereabouts?"

"I haven't told Yoongi about us going to that island. And I wouldn't tell him about going to my friend's villa. What he knows is I am with you. So, if he will find out that I am alone here, he will get really worried and angry and I don't know, but, he will surely not take it easy. He was so against me coming here and he just agreed because you were going with me.. If he finds out you are not with me.. You know his condition Eun-ha. I don't want him to get all stressed up..."

"I understand Jimin.. o-okay, okay. Don't worry. We will lie just this once."

"T-thank you Eun-ha. Please tell Byung-ho too, ok? I will call Yoongi now and tell him we decided to stay for a couple of days cause we would like to explore and visit some places."

Jungkook clapped his hands tauntingly after Jimin hang up the phone.

"Wow! That was impressive. You are really good at lying Jimin and we both have loyal friends. Good for us." He gulped another shot of brandy.

"J-Jungkook take it easy on..." Jimin wanted to advise him on his drinking, to take it slow but he stopped himself as he was afraid of Jungkook's unpredictable mood. "May I go now to my room? I want to take a bath." He was about to go, holding his phone, planning to call his husband more privately.

"Not so fast Jiminie. Give me your phone."

Jimin exhaled frustratedly and gave him his phone. He'll not talk to his husband with Jungkook listening in to their conversation. It would just be too uncomfortable and awkward. "I'll call him later. B-but if he calls, p-please you can't answer."

Jungkook smirked, "Of course babe... I wouldn't dare.. he will find out you're having a secret affair... then," Jungkook made the act of gripping his heart in pain, then hanged down his head like he was dead. "...in seconds your loving husband's a goner!" He laughed devilishly.

Jimin winced in disgust, "I don't have an affair with you... y-you are a creepy jerk!" He blurted out carelessly before going away to his room.

*************************

Oh my this chapter is too long. I don't want to have long chapters as it might bore you so I made part 1 and 2. Part 2 will be updated soon.

I can't also think of a good title for this chap 😁😁😁. So I just made it Part 1. 😉 cause Jimin is supposed to be upon fine white sand in this chapter and he won't be good...

Take care readers. Hope to see you in the next chaps ok?

Borahae. 💜