12- PT1 On The Back Of A Strong Love

Edited: 07/12/22
Originally published: 24/04/22

When. Love. Hates.

When Love hates,
It cries as well,
It hurts as well,
A fire burns
the core
of its being.
It gnashes in anger.
It wails in anguish.
When Love hates,
It hates.
Yes, it hates
the burning pain,
But not the one who caused it
Never the one it truly loves.

By: JDT ultim8JIMINatic (23/4/22)

*************

Jimin felt cold teardrops dropping and rolling down on his skin where Jungkook lays his head and the fitful shaking of Jungkook's body snuggled over him. The heartbreaking cry he emits wounding his heart in fervent, immeasurable depth.

He didn't know how long they stayed like that naked and cuddled in each other's arms with only the sound of Jungkook's weeping and his own silent cries.

Until there were only hiccups and sniffles, then at last what's heard is only their deep breathing and the serene sound of the wind and waves kissing the shore. Their bodies drained and cold.

After a while Jungkook moved, reached out his hands to gently sweep his thumb along Jimin's smooth but wet cheeks, wiping away the remaining tears there then lifted his face to place soft kisses on his cheeks, his eyes, his forehead.

He looked at him with sorrowful eyes. "I am so sorry. I am so sorry, baby." He kissed Jimin's temple then kept his face pressed with Jimin's, his lips on his ear. "I won't hurt you anymore. I promise I won't hurt you ever again. Y-You don't have to forgive me. B-but I..I am sorry..I am so deeply sorry."

"Don't cry.. don't cry... i-it breaks me..when you cry.. w-when you are hurt... b-but I know.. I know I'm.. I'm the one..who is hurting you.. b-but it b-breaks me, Jimin, more than you ever know... more than I can say... b-because you... you are a part of me. When you get hurt, I..I am in pain...so much.. I-It hurts.. deep in here..It's killing me." He pressed his fisted hand on his chest, "I'm so sorry.. You h-have no reason to forgive me. But.. don't cry anymore, okay? I'll never hurt you again."

He murmured all these with his voice cracking and breaking in every word as his tears still wouldn't stop falling. So were Jimin's.

"S-Stay here for a second..I-I'll get your clothes."

After putting on his lower garments, Jungkook gathered Jimin's bathrobe and underwear. Ever so carefully helped Jimin to wear them and covered his body decently.

"H-Have you hurt your foot? Let me see.."

"Does it hurt?" He asked as he very gently and slightly moved Jimin's left ankle because he noticed earlier that he limped while trying to run and had guarded movements while he was putting on his robe.