Epilogue

~Three Years Later~

~Three Years Later~

Saturday morning: Jinkook's House❤️

Jungkook inhaled a deep breath as he awoke, the familiar and comforting scent of Seokjin by his side, the faint smell of roses they were growing in the garden and the scent of another few hybrids that were similar to Jungkook's.

This was the first good sleep Jungkook had in a few months, even though it was only for a few hours.

Jungkook tilted his head up, resting his forehead on Seokjin's firm chest as the grasp around Jungkook's waist grew tighter, his eyes fluttered open drowsily and Seokjin flashed Jungkook a small smile, pressing a kiss onto Jungkook's lips.

'Good morning pretty'
Seokjin muttered. Jungkook returned the smile opening his mouth to reply.

But Jungkook was cut off with a loud cry, which caused him to flinch. Jungkook let out a groan and pulled the blanket off him, trudging to the baby room with Seokjin following Jungkook's steps.

The three cribs in the room were placed on the middle with a little space in between all if them. One was rocking slightly as a baby thrashed around a cried.

Jungkook picked up the crying kitten and calmed her down, Jungkook's head leaning back to rest on Seokjin's shoulders as Seokjin slid his arms around Jungkook's stomach, tilting his head down to land a kiss on the small hybrid's forehead.

Jungkook gave birth to a pair of twin male wolf pups and one female panther kitten a year apart from each other after being married to Seokjin for around six to eight months and after moving into a larger house.

The twins were older than their sister and were growing quickly, their fangs already showing and their shifts happening even though it had only been a year and a half.

Soon, the two would be out from the cribs and into bulk beds.

Their sister however, was only half a year old and started mewing a few weeks ago with her ears and tail twitching a little more.

They named the girl Chaeyong and the twins Eun and Seojoon.

Seokjin's proposal to Jungkook was quite simple, it was at a dinner in front of their friends, who all knew but obviously didn't tell Jungkook.
------------------------

'We're here, we're here, sorry we're late'
Jihyun apologised sending a slight glare to Seung.

'Someone forgot to set an alarm and it took me a good five minutes to wake him up'

Seung giggled
'Sorry baby, you know I did make it up to you right?'

Jihyun blushed as he pulled Seung in by his waist and planted a kiss on Seung's cheeks making him crimson red as well.