10.

Seokjin was bombarded with documents and files as soon as he stepped into the office, but he ignored it, walking with Jungkook to their shared area

Neither of them had been in for the past few weeks, him busy taking care of Jungkook while he healed and now Jungkook's shoulder was fully functional, they went back to work.

During this time, Namjoon managed everything so there was now two separate desks in the space, which meant Jungkook got his own area that he could fill.

Jungkook being the amazing assistant he was, collected all the documents that was bring thrown their way and organised it due to the urgency.

'Welcome back boss'
Taehyung smirked, placing a file on his table

'I am not your boss, I'm your manager'
Seokjin chuckled

'I report to you, don't I? That makes you my boss'

Rolling his eyes, Seokjin gestured for him to go away, returning his attention to the papers as he signed each one of them, slapping it down on the desk on another pile so Jungkook could take it away.

Once done with that, Jungkook grabbed a cup of coffee and a glass of water for Seokjin, walking to his desk carefully.

Unfortunately, Ana had spotted Jungkook and deliberately bumped into him, causing the coffee and water to spill in his own hands.

Jungkook paused in his steps, gritting his teeth as the hot liquid seared his skin. Jungkook slowly turned yo the older women, Jungkook's eyes flashing with irritation.

'Sorry'
Ms. Mae smiled innocently, her eyes deceiving her facade by gleaming in amusement.

Jungkook forced himself to calm down and the hybrid returned the smile
'It's fine'

Ms. Mae as in Ana narrowed his eyes, bit expecting Jungkook to reply like that
'You're not angry?'

'Why would I? It was an accident, wasn't it?'
Jungkook glared at him

Taking a breath, the older women nodded
'Yes it was'
She hurried off, her long brown hair blowing behind her. Ana glanced back after walking for awhile, anger coursing through her when she realised that Jimin was now by Jungkook's side, helping him clean up.

'Damn it, why don't they see him for what he is?'
Ms. Mae muttered

The hybrid's ear perked as he caught the words, a smirk finding it's way on his face

'She doesn't like me'
Jungkook chuckled to Jimin

Jimin glanced at Jungkook
'Of course she doesn't, you single-handedly whisked Seokjin hyung out from her hands like it was nothing, she hates you'

'She might've had a chance, she just came on a little too strong'

'Anyways'
Jimin switched the topic of the conversation, a smirk Jungkook grew to know all well over the past few weeks appearing on his face, Jungkook inwardly groaned, knowing where the conversation was, heading

'What's up with you and Jin hyung?'

'What do you mean?'
Jungkook asked anyways, heading back to the kitchen and brewing another pot of coffee

'Don't play dumb with me, Yoongi hyung told me about you and him'
Jimin replied

'So you like Jin hyung?'

Jungkook shrugged,
'I don't know as I said before, it's confusing, I don't know how to feel or if I should ever like, feel, you understand?'

'Not at all, but I do understand that you should feel happy. Do you know why?'

Jungkook sighed
'Why?'

'Because he likes you, no scratch that, Seokjin hyung loves you'

Letting out a groan, Jungkook poured in the cream and sugar, mixing it carefully
'I have been hearing the same thing for past two weeks, it isn't something new Jiminie. Try to convince me all you want but I will not believe you. I only will when I hear it coming out of Seokjin's mouth.'

'The mouth that you so want to kiss'
Jimin teased, nudging Jungkook slightly. Jungkook glared at him.

'Do you not realise that I have a cup of hot coffee in my hands that I could so easily shove towards you?'
Jungkook growled. Jimin chuckled as he ruffled Jungkook's hair walking in the opposite direction as Jungkook headed back to his desk.

Jungkook set the cup down, flashing Seokjin a small smile.

'Sorry Jinnie, ran into some difficulties on the way'

Seokjin grinned
'Calling Ms. Mae a difficulty?'

Jungkook nodded immediately causing Seokjin to laugh.

'Are you hands okay? I heard that you spilled hot coffee over them'
Seokjin mumbled turning his seat towards Jungkook

'I'm fine, it wasn't too hot'
Jungkook said flicking his ears dismissively

'Really? Let me check'
Seokjin rolled his chair towards Jungkook gesturing for his hand. Jungkook hesitated foe a few moments before holding it out.

If you took a quick glance, you could barely see anything wrong, it just looked a little red. But if course, Seokjin being the observant person he is, picked up on a few details immediately.

He trailed his fingers softly over the scald, pursing his lips.

'Doesn't look too bad, just a little swollen and red'
Seokjin murmured

'I told you'
Jungkook said gently taking his hand back into his grasp.

'Doesn't change the fact that you got hurt'

'It's nothing huge Jinnie, it barely affects me'
Jungkook argued, despite him throbbing from the warmth.

He wasn't lying, Jungkook was not hurt in any life-threatening way but it was uncomfortable.

The rawness of his skin against the air made him wince in discomfort but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.

Seokjin flashed Jungkook a look of concern, reaching for his ears
'I can get Ms. Mae fired. She's been acting inappropriately in the office for a long period of time now'

'No, don't fire her just give her another chance she's a good worker, despite her being so provocative'

'If you say so'
Seokjin said scratching a little harder just to hear purrs clearer. Then he smiled fondly

'This is what I like about you, you're so kind'

Jungkook blushed
'What makes you say that?'

'You didn't exactly push me away, did you? You gave me a chance and my friends a chance. You could have bitten Hoseok's arm off for pointing a gun at you but you didn't and you even forgave him and now you're saying we should give Ana a second chance even though she doesn't deserve it'
Seokjin messed up Jungkook's hair affectionately.

'This is why you are the definition of an angel, Jeon Jungkook'

A/N- I'm this close to kick Ana's ass-🤌