4.

'Why is there a crowd around executive Kim's desk?'A deep voice questioned, causing everyone to scatter away to their own stations

A deep voice questioned, causing everyone to scatter away to their own stations.

Taehyung and Jimin turned around, waving at the boss

'Namjoon hyung, look Seokjinnie hyung brought in a hybrid'
Taehyung told him

Despite being the boss and also being at the office, Namjoon couldn't help but raise his eyebrows excitedly
'Really?'

Namjoon went over to Seokjin's desk, a cat hybrid following his steps, curious to see the newcomer.

They stared at Jungkook for a few seconds, causing Jungkook to wiggle closer to Jimin, feeling uncomfortable.

Noticing this, Seokjin stood up and begun shooing them away.

'Aish you're making Jungkook uncomfortable'

'What hybrid is he?'
Yoongi asked narrowing his eyes

'He's a mixed, isn't that awesome? A wolf and a panther'
Jimin informed excitedly

'What's your name?'
Namjoon took another glance at Jungkook

'Jungkook'
The hybrid said confusingly

They all squealed over Jungkook's voice
'Oh my god, his voice!'

'Yah'
Seokjin yelled, pushing then away

'We're at work, do this at lunch'
Seokjin said rolling his eyes seeing a excited Namjoon

That's the boss y'all-

The boss Namjoon, adjusted his tie and cleared his throat
'Seok- I mean executive Kim is right, let's, uh, get to work and discuss this later'

They left the two alone, Namjoon and Yoongi going to their office while Jimin and Taehyung retreated to their desks, which were situated next to Seokjin's.

Jungkook watched Seokjin open his laptop again and started working, staring at the screen then looking at the documents pulled in front of him.

Seokjin started to play with his pen, twirling it around his hand while trying to organise the papers.

Jungkook didn't really know how to help, so he just moved and opened the drawer next to him, beginning to organise everything into alphabetical order and storing everything nicely.

Jungkook labeled each drawer and space, then moving onto Seokjin's desk space.

Jungkook tied the stationery, setting up a file organiser for him before wandering around the office to get a glass of water.

Jungkook took the coffee cup from Seokjin, replacing it with water

'Drink the water, it's gonna help you think better'

Seokjin nodded stroking Jungkook's ears appreciatively as Seokjin returned to his work. Jungkook let out a small purr, smiling as he cleaned up and dried it. While walking back, Yoongi stopped him

'Ah Jungkook, can you get this to Seokjin? Tell him to sign it then get it back to Namjoon'

Jungkook grabbed the papers from Yoongi as Yoongi's ear twitched in thanks before turning away, continuing on his way to deliver the documents. Jungkook walked back to Seokjin's desk, placing it in from of him

'Yoongi said that you have to sign this'
Jungkook told Seokjin

Seokjin signed under his title and Jungkook took the paper, setting the empty coffee cup aside before returning it to the boss. Jungkook knocked on his door.

'Come in'

Jungkook handed the paper to Namjoon
'The papers you need executive Kim to sign, sir'

Namjoon glanced up in suprise and took it from Jungkook, giving him a dimple smile.

'You're so polite'
Namjoon complimented before nodding in thanks.

Jungkook went back to his seat, sitting down at the desk and propping his elbowup on the table, resting his head on his hand. Jungkook observed the work quietly, trying to understand the concept of Seokjin's job.

After a few minutes, a woman walked up to Seokjin's desk, causing Jungkook to look at her with a curious expression.

Comparing to all other women Jungkook had seen working, the woman in front of him didn't seem very professional, her clothes didn't look appropriate at all as she had a very flirty aura around her.

Screwing up his nose is distaste, Jungkook watched the woman tapped Seokjin's desk, trying to gain the executive's attention.

The hybrid noticed that next to them, Taehyung and Jimin had stopped working and were now discreetly staring, Jungkook also noticed Seokjin's jaw clenched when he heard the tap, but he quickly relaxed as he looked up slowly, leaning back in his chair when he realised how the close she was to him.

'Ms.Mae'
Seokjin muttered through gritted teeth

'How can I help you today?'

'I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me today, Mr.Kim'
The lady asked sweetly

'No thanks'
Seokjin said immediately, returning to his work

'Are you having it with someone already?'

Seokjin looked up and exhaled deeply and answered calmly
'Yes'

'Why don't you just cancel you never have lunch with me'

'I can't because I am showing my hybrid around, he's new and I don't trust him with Taehyung or Jimin'

Hurt gasp came from mentioned men and Jungkook glanced around at them to see them holding a hand over their chest, as if offended but they knew Seokjin said that to get Ms.Mae away from him.

The woman rolled her eyes
'Is your pet really more important than me? An animal with extra limbs?'

Jungkook bristled at that sentence, his tail whipping behind him violently while his ears flattened against his head.

Seokjin immediately ran his hand through Jungkook's hair, scratching the base of his ears to calm him down as he glanced at Ara.

' Ms.Mae, I do not know how you haven't noticed bit she is definitely more important than you. And do you know why? Because you are nothing to me and my friends, you are nothing but a worker who flirts firing work time. That is not to mention incredibly uncomfortable for your victims but also completely inappropriate for work. Seriously I do now know why the boss hasn't fired you yet. Maybe I'll bring it up this little situation, see what he says about it.'

' You wouldn't and you can't'
She hissed

'I'm the head of your division, I am your executive and your manager. What makes you think I can't get you fired? You may be a senior, but that is nothing compared to me or Jungkook. So I recommend you to go back to your desk and do your job, then maybe, I won't fire you'

Ara as in Ms.Mae stared at Seokjin incredulously before glaring at the hybrid Jungkook, stalking her way with her head high even though she almost lost her job. Pathetic-

Seokjin let out a sigh, turning to Jungkook and giving him a smile, continuing to pet Jungkook's head

'Hey kitten, sorry for ignoring you this whole morning'

'You have work. It's fine'
Jungkook replied understandingly, letting out a soft purr

'I don't like that lady'
Jungkook said pouting

Seokjin chuckled as continued to pet Jungkook
'Trust me, nobody does'

A/N- Ara is now pissing me off-🙄✋