22.

Jungkook snuggled closer into Seokjin's embrace, enjoying the warmth that radiated off his body while the chilly morning air nipped lightly at Jungkook's exposed skin

Jungkook lifted his head and looked at Seokjin, littering his cheek with small kisses. Seokjin groaned and turned his body towards Jungkook, draping his other arm across Jungkook's waist.

'Good morning kitten'
Seokjin mumbled tilting his head to return the kiss.

'Morning'
Jungkook replied in between pecks before slipping out from Seokjin's grasp. Seokjin whined at the loss of contact his hands shooting and grabbing Jungkook's.

Seokjin pulled him back and Jungkook catapulted onto Seokjin's chest with a squeal. Seokjin curled his body around Jungkook, his lips connecting to Jungkook's neck.

'Three minutes'
Seokjin sucked at Jungkook's skin creating a mark that was sure to stay the week.

'What are you doing?'
Jungkook giggled, wriggling around.

Seokjin pressed his chest against Jungkook's back roughly, gripping his waist with his hands signaling for Jungkook to stay still.

Seokjin lifted his mouth off Jungkook's skin, gazing with satisfaction at the bruise that was forming colourfully on Jungkook's neck.

'Just making sure everyone knows you're mine, why else would I put it in such a obvious place?'
Seokjin purred on Jungkook's ear as he released Jungkook from his embrace.

Jungkook rubbed his neck with small smile as he went to the kitchen bringing out the ingredients for a breakfast for the two of them.

Jungkook distributed the food and took them into their room, handing Seokjin the plate.

Seokjin thanked Jungkook and passed Jungkook his phone as he switched the tv on.

'Read the article'

Jungkook skimmed his eyes over the screen a small smile of satisfaction appearing on his face.

HYBRID ABUSER, KANG JUNGHWAN FOUND DEAD IN HIS HOME

This morning, a hybrid abuser and buyer was found dead in his home.

Kang Junghwan's body was found shot near the entrance of his home, his own hybrid Chan Seung, nowhere to be found.

Detectives Han and Cho have been working on this case and both have assured that they are doing their best to try and solve the mystery of who shot the man. The firearm that made the shot would be a .22 caliber, and because of the commonness of the firearm, the detectives said that anybody could have shot him.

Gunpowder was found on his shirt, and a bullet casing was found not far from the body.

Meanwhile, the located Seung to see if he has any information. The hybrid was found in his friend's house and claimed that he was staying with his friend for the weekend to catch up with the other.

There are no leads or who killed him, but it is sure that he will not be missed after all the dealings that occurred because of him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook glanced at Seokjin and he smiled in return, leaning forward and pressing a kiss on Jungkook's nose, pulling him into his side.

'I love you Jeon Jungkook'

'I love you too, Kim Seokjin'
.
.
Jungkook bring rare, abused forced to think that he is incapable of love but a certain man called Kim Seokjin changed his whole world.

Jungkook was rare, Seokjin was drown in his own insecurities, cold hearted, but both them healed each other.

Both Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook changed each other for good, a stable loving future🥰

A/N- It's the end lovies!🥺