3.

Seokjin got ready for his work again, walking out of his room and hanging his bag by the door

Seokjin got ready for his work again, walking out of his room and hanging his bag by the door. Seokjin turned around and froze, seeing a boy with black hair that faded to grey at the ends brewing a cup of coffee in Seokjin's kitchen.

The said boy poured a packet a sugar and a small amount of cream in, mixing it and placing the cup on the dining table next to plate of food that Seokjin never noticed.

Seokjin should be freaking out right now, after all, a boy he had never seen before appeared in his apartment. But the one thing that signaled to him that he actually did know the boy was by his collar.

A light blue leather collar that hung loosely at the base of his throat, a heart pendant that shined in the sun clipped onto it. Seokjin squinted making our the first letter of the hybrid's name.

The boy glanced at Seokjin that led Seokjin to suck in a breath of suprise.

The boy looked so perfect. He had lightly tanned skin, similar to Seokjin's, a quite long hair that reached till his shoulders, the hybrid's hair as mentioned before was an ombre from black to grey with a pair of black panther ears poking out.

The hybrid had a wolf tail, a grey base that faded to a beautiful white an his eyes were golden, big doe eyes that looked just so beautiful.

Seokjin just stared at the hybrid mesmerised by his eyes, the hybrid offered Seokjin a small smile picking the back up and handing it to Seokjin

'Here you go'
Jungkook, the hybrid murmured his voice as sweet as honey.

'There's food for you at the table, make sure to have some before you leave for work'

Jungkook, the hybrid began walking back to his room until Seokjin called him back, gesturing for Jungkook to come over.

Reluctantly, Jungkook obeyed watching as Seokjin pulled out a plate and brewed another cup of coffee.

Seokjin pushed half of his breakfast to Jungkook's plate
'What do you like in your coffee?'

'Cream and sugar please'
Jungkook replied softly, Seokjin placed the mug on the table in front of Jungkook, giving him a smile as Seokjin cleared his throat

'Well eat up because you're coming to with with me'
Seokjin coaxed

'But-'

'No buts, I don't want to leave you at home cleaning again. You aren't my cleaner, you're my hybrid, and my hybrid doesn't clean the house, he keeps me company so eat quickly and change'
Seokjin told Jungkook, heading to Jungkook's room

Staring at Seokjin, Jungkook glanced at his food, pursing his lips before taking a quick bite.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was looking around in Jungkook's wardrobe, trying to pick a suitable outfit for work. Seokjin picked out one of his pants that looked formal though, rummaging through his shirts but finding nothing.

Seokjin sighed as he picked up one of his shirts and paired it up with Jungkook's pants.

Seokjin heard a knock at the door and saw Jungkook peeking in with his big doe eyes filled with curiosity, Seokjin handed him the clothes
'Try this'

Jungkook quickly went to the washroom to change and came back only to pout as Seokjin's shirt was a little big on him on the shoulders, Jungkook looked at Seokjin making Seokjin chuckle at the hybrid's cuteness, he asked if it was alright, Jungkook nodded nevertheless.

They arrived at the office on time despite needing to prepare a outfit for Jungkook to get ready.

Jimin, taking note of the new scent perked up and glanced around achieving Taehyung's attention.

They both peeked over at the lifts, watching at Seokjin arrived with another person.

Everyone noticed the boy who walked besides Seokjin, most frowning in distaste when seeing the ear and tail on him.

Jungkook ignored them, keeping his gaze in front with a surprisingly steady expression. Others who were hybrid friendly, just gaped at Jungkook.

A boy who had panther ears and a wolf tail- how ironic

Seokjin led Jungkook to the desk, grabbing Jungkook a seat while taking his own blazer off and putting the laptop bag aside.

Distinguishing other hybrid's scent, Jungkook brought his gaze around the office, landing on Jimin.

Jimin laid his ears back slightly, shoeing that he had respect for Jungkook and wouldn't harm Jungkook or his owner.

Jungkook then changed his gaze, his ears perked at the boss's office.

'Jungkook what's wrong?'
Seokjin asked, his voice soft

'How many hybrids are in the building?'

'Two that I know of. There's Jimin a dog hybrid, and Yoongi a cat hybrid'
Seokjin replied

'They won't harm you, they're both really nice'

'I know the dog, but I haven't seen the cat Yoongi, was it?'

'Yes, he works as the boss's personal assistant, but you won't see him right now, you'll only see him later or when they arrive, they're not here yet. By the way, how old are you Jungkook?'

Jungkook tilted his head at the question, looking at Seokjin
'I'm twenty four why?'

'No reason just wanted to know who's gonna be the youngest in the group'

'Am I the youngest?'

'Yup you are, but don't worry Jimin and Tae is the second youngest'
Seokjin tells Jungkook

'Does that mean I have to call you and your friends oppa?'
Jungkook questioned

Seokjin turned bright red as he shook his head, his ears turning crimson red

'Uh huh I guess you're confusing Hyung with Oppa it's really your choice your can call me hyung or oppa anything you want'

Jungkook nodded and sat back at his seat, observing as Seokjin brought out his laptop and began typing right away.

As soon as Seokjin started it, he was interrupted by Taehyung pushing his laptop screen down slowly.

A crowd was forming around them, all wanting to get a glimpse of the new boy that arrived with the manager and head of operation.

Seokjin glanced up annoyed

'What?'

'Aren't you going to introduce us to your hybrid?'

'I was. At lunch, but not anymore'

'Hyung-'
Taehyung whined, keeping his hand on the laptop

Seokjin rolled his eyes and gestured Taehyung and his dog hyrlbrod Jimin

'Jungkook, this is Taehyung'
Jungkook looked at him

'Jiminie, tae, this is my hybrid, Jungkook'
Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at Jungkook in awe

'What hybrid are you?'
Jimin asked immediately

'I'm mixed, a wolf and a panther'
Jungkook answered

'That's so cool, you're the first mixed hybrid I met'
Jimin told as the others gasped in astonishment.

'Anyways Jungkook, do you-'

'Why is there a crowd around executive Kim's desk?'

A/N- Who do you think it is?👁️