16.

The two stumbled into their apartment laughing and chuckling as they talked

The two stumbled into their apartment laughing and chuckling as they talked. Jungkook was full on drunk while Seokjin was only tipsy his tolerance for alcohol was certainly high than Jungkook.

Seokjin took most of Jungkook's weight as Jungkook walked his steps were dragged against the floor before Seokjin pulled Jungkook up more, causing Jungkook to pick up his feet.

'Heels hurt'
Jungkook muttered kicking his shoes off as setting them aside neatly.

Seokjin laughed and picked Jungkook up, his arms supporting Jungkook's legs as Jungkook wrapped his arms around Seokjin's legs loosely his head leaning on Seokjin's forehead.

Seokjin titled his head up and pressed a soft kiss onto Jungkook's lips. Jungkook replied hungrily cupping Seokjin's cheek with his hand. Seokjin pulled away after a few minutes brushing his nose against Jungkook's neck lovingly as Seokjin made his way to his room.

'I think you've had a little too much to drink kitten'
Seokjin muttered

Jungkook giggled
'What makes you think that?'

'Just having a feeling'
Seokjin answered letting Jungkook down on the bed. Jungkook hummed in relief as he laid on the mattress his eyes closing

'Don't fall asleep yet, we need to get you changed out from that dress'

Jungkook nodded in agreement and pushed himself up reaching for the tuxedo.

'Uncomfortable'
Jungkook murmured, his eyes closed.

Seokjin chuckled and brought out one of his hoddies for Jungkook, taking a pair of shorts for himself.

When Seokjin turned, he was suprised to see Jungkook already trying to tear the tuxedo of him.

Seokjin stopped him and carefully helped with the buttons and handed Jungkook the hoddie and Jungkook pulled it over his head, running his hand over his hair multiple times to tie it in a man bun but not to tight.

Seokjin took the tuxedo and draped it across a chair taking his suit off as well and pulling on the shorts.

Seokjin climbed into the bed next to Jungkook and chuckled again when he realised that Jungkook was already asleep. Seokjin slid an arm around Jungkook's waist and switched the tv on, resting an arm beneath his head as watched the screen.

Seokjin heard a soft groan as Jungkook moved his head to rest against the side of Seokjin's chest, cuddling against him a frown appeared in between his eyebrows as he draped his arms across Seokjin's stomach, feeling bare skin instead of fabric.

'Where's your shirt?'
Jungkook mumbled

'More comfortable to sleep without one, do you mind? I can put on a shirt if you want'

Jungkook shook his head
'No i don't mind'
Jungkook murmured before trying to slip back into sleep.

Seokjin began rubbing his thumb that was on Jungkook's waist over the fabric of the hoodie, humming a soft tune.

Jungkook growled in irritation before flicking his tail over Seokjin's stomach bring his mouth up to Seokjin's ear.

'Are you trying to keep me awake?'
Jungkook asked curling his tail around Seokjin's abdomen.

'Sorry'
Seokjin apologised, stopping his movement and instead stroking Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook's loud purrs erupted from his throat and he buried his face into Seokjin's shoulder be Seokjin titled up with his other hand.

'I want to hear your purrs kitten I can't do that if your face is stuck in my shoulder'
Seokjin muttered Jungkook giggled as wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck resting his head on Seokjin's chest while angling his face up, his lips brushing against Seokjin's neck lightly as he, spoke

'Better?
Jungkook asked

'Better'
Seokjin smiled

Seokjin stared at Jungkook as he stroked his ears a chuckle of amusement coming from him as he realised something. Jungkook peeked his eyes open
'What?'

'You're gonna be so hungover tomorrow'
Seokjin said

'Hungover? What's that?'
Jungkook questioned

'It's when you drink too much the night before and you wake up with a really bad headache'

'That doesn't sound nice'
Jungkook pouted

'Doesn't feel nice either'

'I don't want to have a hungover'
Jungkook whined burying hiis face into Seokjin's neck.

'I can give you some medicine if you'd like, it'll lessen the headache'

'Really? Thank you'
Jungkook mumbled

'No problem kitten'
Seokjin kissed his forehead.

They fell into a relaxing silence, the only sound being the tv while Jungkook traced random shapes onto Seokjin's stomach content with their proximity.

'Jinnie? I love you'
Jungkook mumbled smiling, his bunny teeth peeking out.

Seokjin smiled
'I love you too'

'No I mean I love love you. With those huge hearts as eyes and above people's head, that love'
Jungkook said lazily gesturing with his hand.

Seokjin frowned
'What?'

'Sorry, Taehyung made me watch Anime with him a couple days ago'

'Ofcourse he did'
Seokjin rolled his eyes knowing damn sure that Taehyung would definitely do such thing.

'But Jinnie, I really love you'
Jungkook said pressing a gentle and short kiss onto Seokjin's lips.

Jungkook fell asleep with that his purring becoming more evident since no words were intreuppting them.

Seokjin smiled, the corner of his lips almost reaching his eyes as they squished into crescents.
'I love you too Kookie...so much'

Seokjin switched off the tv and turned his body towards Jungkook, snaking his arms around Jungkook protectively as he dozed off to the sound of Jungkook purring.

A/N- Then being fluffy and romantic-my weak point🥺😩