1.

Seokjin glanced through the hallways of the center, glancing at the hybrids in the rooms while taking his time to examine each one of them

Seokjin stopped at a wing that was labelled 'Troublesome hybrids' narrowing his eyes to glance inside.

All the hybrids in there were separated, laying in their individual rooms either in their hybrid or human form.

Seokjin looked through the glass door one last time, feeling intrigued when he saw a wolf with a white and grey pelt, laying on the bed peacefully and observing the room with it's beautiful golden eyes.

The lady walked with Seokjin, staring at him in suprise when he stopped-
'Mr.Kim trust me, you don't wanna get any of these hybrids'

'Why not?'
Seokjin asked gently but at the same time he was curious by the lady advice

'These hybrids are the one who were abused or were found on the streets which means they all have a certain aggressive nature to begin with'
The lady explained

'What about this one?'
Seokjin pointed at the hybrid with the white and grey pelt

'He is an incredibly rare hybrid, which means he was most likely to be abused a lot. He has a lot of trust issues and has been living here for a long time and we haven't even seen his human form it's like he's scared to open up, all we know that his name is Jungkook and he's a mixed hybrid'

The lady said looking at Jungkook with pity and a certain guiltiness in her eyes

'Mixed hybrid, what is that?'
Seokjin said looking at the lady to continue her explanation

'It means that he isn't just a certain type of hybrid. He's a wolf, a human and a panther. He's mostly in his wolf form and will shift into a panther if he feels threatened'
The lady explained

The corner of Seokjin's lips perked up in intrest as he nodded and said
'Alright I'll adopt him'

The lady flashed Seokjin a look of suprise yet again, she gestured for Seokjin to follow her.

She walked to the reception desk and passed Seokjin a form stating certain rules while she packed the clothes and other essential item for Jungkook and passed it to Seokjin as he filled up the form.

They went back to the room as the lady took out the card, unlocking the door and opening it. The wolf was already up, having them heard a few minutes before.

'Come on you're going with him'
The lady gestured to Jungkook

Seokjin stopped the lady to go any further as he intruded and said
'Please don't make it sound like I paid for him to spent a night with me'

Seokjin kneeled down to the wolf's height and held his hand out in front of the wolf

'Hi Jungkook, I'm Seokjin. I adopted you a few minutes ago, would you like to come with me? I promise I won't hurt you and I have a nice house for you to be as comfortable as you want to be'
Seokjin said smiling at the wolf

The wolf, Jungkook approached Seokjin warily, sniffing his hand as he familiarised himself with the scent, sitting in front of Seokjin as a response.

Seokjin grinned, moving closer to stroke Jungkook's head, the wolf's tail swept along the floor, clearly enjoying it.

Seokjin stood back and let the wolf walk beside him as they travelled to the car.

Seokjin tossed Jungkook's clothes into the back, getting the wolf Jungkook, to curl up in the front.

Seokjin glanced at him for few minutes, smiling when he saw the wolf Jungkook, looking out of the window in fascination.

The wolf's eyes scanned every building and path watching people walk among them.

The wolf Jungkook's ears twitched not used to so much sound at once, he zoned everything out, flattening his ears.

Seokjin noticed as he pulled one hand off the steering wheel, sliding it over the wolf's head in order to calm him down

'Too many sound? Just try to focus on something close, like the engine or my breathing'
Seokjin suggested keeping his eyes on the road

Jungkook obeyed, changing his attention to Seokjin's breathing.

As soon as his ears stopped aching, the wolf slid down his seat, rested his head on his paws and curling his tail over his snout.

Seokjin chuckled and turned away from him, driving into the parking area for the residents of his apartment.

Carefully arranging his car to his spot he unblocked himself and the hybrid, taking the lift to his floor.

The wolf, Jungkook followed Seokjin obediently, getting out of the lift as soon as the door opened and sprinting down the hallway.

Using his nose, the wolf, Jungkook stopped at the apartment that had Seokjin's scent and waited for him to unlock it.

The wolf, Jungkook peeked in observing the surroundings as he sat by the entrance, watching Seokjin leave his bag in a room. Seokjin came back out leaving all the doors open as he picked up his phone when it started ringing, Seokjin looked at the hybrid

'Feel free to explore, I have to take this call'

After Seokjin said that, he left to what Jungkook assumed was an office, the wolf padded around, studying each and every room carefully before making his way to his room.

It was nicely decorated, white walls and ceiling with honey-coloured wooden tiles and few windows scattering at the side.

In the middle of the room was a queen size bed with golden duvets, silk sheets and two pillows at the side.

There was a desk to the side, towards the windows where the books where nicely arranged against the wall.

Besides it was a wardrobe built and the vanity with the toiletries equipments.

It was obvious that Seokjin had planned out before adopting, and agreed with getting a male hybrid.

He glanced at the washroom, which was located on the opposite side of the room, near the door, and peeked in.

It has marble tiles and white walls with decorations that include sink, bathtub, shower and cabinet, all of them coloured lightly and the front of the cabinet was replaced with a full length mirror.

The wolf, Jungkook went back out settling on the balcony with was comfortably lined with the fake grass as a floor. A swing was placed in the corner, a bench in the opposite side.

Jungkook rested on the bench watching as the rest of the Seoul fell asleep as the moon climbed up the sky.

After a while, Jungkook heard the door opening and footsteps heard around the apartment.

The hybrid raised his head just in time to see Seokjin peek his head out, his eyes landing in the wolf.

Seokjin flashed the wolf, Jungkook a soft smile and sat down next to him, his hands gliding through Jungkook's fur with the utmost care.

Jungkook moved and rested his head on Seokjin's lap, turning so he was facing the city.

The stayed in that position for a while before Seokjin started to get up

'Let's get some sleep, you must be tired after today'

Seokjin led the wolf to his room, watching him curled up on the bed, Seokjin smiled

'Goodnight kitten'

A/N- Ayoo Seokjin being the sweetest😭