15.

Jungkook sat in front of his vanity that was placed in his room as Hyungwon helped Jungkook with his hair

Jungkook sat in front of his vanity that was placed in his room as Hyungwon helped Jungkook with his hair. It felt nostalgic as Hyungwon brushed his wavy locks around a heated iron to help him accentuate his curls even further.

Jungkook always loved when he spent time with his brother like this. Hyungwon learnt to style Jungkook's hair when Jungkook started going to kindergarten and eventually high school whenever their parents weren't around to do so.

Hyungwon always fod Jungkook's hair while he applied makeup. Their teamwork never failing to make their parents smile.

It wasn't as if they refused to do it, they were just busy with all their jobs they had to do in order to let their children attend school, resulting into Hyungwon and Jungkook mainly depended on each other, then as they attended high school and such they grew more independent but nonetheless it didn't stop them from having fun.

Even though having spent all that time away from his brother, Hyungwon still hadn't forgotten what style Jungkook looked best in, with merely down with curls and parted to the side.

Jungkook smiled as he applied some dark coloured lip balm to his lips, standing up and watching as his tuxedo looked great with his finished look.

Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin made it their mission to make Jungkook look amazing as he could, so they picked him the shoes, the black one with a little heel invaded in it.

Jungkook walked out to the living room where everyone was currently waiting.

All of them were dressed in tuxedos, the hybrid and the owners matching. So Seokjin tried matching with Jungkook and wore a burgundy dress shirt and a black blazer and tie, he also wore his contacts which made Seokjin's eyes a light bluey-grey.

Seokjin's hair which was almost the same colour as his contacts but just a little darker, was swept to the side leaving his forehead exposed.

Seokjin was looking so handsome-

Seokjin smiled as soon as he saw Jungkook admiring his beauty as he admired Jungkook as well looking so heavenly, pausing when he heard his friends cheering and saying

'We picked well!'

Jungkook blushed lightly observing as Seokjin stepped towards him and slid his arms around Jungkook's face pulling him closer and whispering

'You look so good that I could eat you right up my pretty baby'

Jungkook's cheeks turned crimson red as he touched his forehead to Seokjin's but soon detached when he heard Seokjin giggling.

'Hey, look at that, you're almost the same height as me'

Jungkook chuckled leaning into Seokjin's grasp as he then led Jungkook downstairs to where a limousine awaited to bring them to the gala.

Bidding Hoseok and Hyungwon goodbye, they left and Jimin immediately mumbled causing the other executives and their plus ones to laugh in amusement.

'Oh my god! I feel so rich'

'Jungkook you look so pretty'
One of them complimented

Jungkook grinned about to reply with a thanks. But Seokjin cut Jungkook off pulling Jungkook closer to him and boasting

'I know right, I'm so lucky'

They arrived at the mansion where the gala will be held, their limousine getting in line behind the other cars. The announcement of the company and names were ringing loudly into the air, causing the hybrids in the car to flatten their ears involuntarily.

'Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi secretarial services, manager and executive of production Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook, executive of marketing Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin'

Jungkook drowned out the announcer's voice vaguely aware of Seokjin's arm around his waist as they walked up the carpet. Flashes and clicks rang out around them the photographers screaming for them to look over.

Jungkook kept one of his arms around Seokjin's hip as well, the other resting by his side.

Jungkook walked with Seokjin confidently keeping his chin up as they made their way to the ballroom.

'They're so loud'
Jungkook muttered to Seokjin, his ears flicking at the deafening shouts and yells. Seokjin nodded in agreement.

'We have to deal with it sadly, so just smile and keep going kitten'

Eventually they reached the ballroom away from the eyes and cameras of the reporters outside. Jungkook let out a breath relaxing into Seokjin's grip.

Seokjin chuckled and led them to their table sitting next to Namjoon as Jungkook sat in between of Seokjin and Taehyung. Taehyung grinned at Jungkook.

'Kookie how are you liking the gala so far?'
Taehyung asked

Jungkook shrugged
'It's pretty cool I guess'

Satisfied with Jungkook's answer they turned their attention to the makeshift stage that was built for the event, watching as the hosts introduced themselves.

The gala was uneventful for the first half, until Seokjin stood up and held his hand out for Jungkook, smiling.

'Dance with me?'

Jungkook glanced at the dance floor, it wasn't as packed as it was before once the music had turned to a slower rhythm, mainly meant for the couples. Jungkook took Seokjin's hand hesitantly his feet following Seokjin's as they made their way to the floor.

The pairs there including the vmin and namgi couple made sure to leave space for them in the middle and Seokjin placed on hand on Jungkook's back, grabbing Jungkook's hand in his and holding it at shoulder-height.

Jungkook rested his free hand ok Seokjin's shoulder mimicking Seokjin as they swayed around the floor. Seokjin pulled Jungkook closer to him resting his forehead on Jungkook's. They both closed their eyes their footsteps still synchronised perfectly.

Slowly the other dancers stepped aside and watched with amusement as Seokjin twirled Jungkook around, his laugh ringing out softly. It seems to spark a joyful mood into the other executives and they soon cheered with the moves they performed.

As the music ended, their show ended as well the audience applauding them as they made their way back to their table, grinning the whole way.

Even though most people didn't seem to mind Jungkook's ears and the hybrid form, Jungkook still noticed a couple of hateful stares from the crowd. But looking around, he realised that most of them were women all glaring at him.

Jungkook murmured to Seokjin
'Why are they staring at me like that? Did I do something wrong?'

'No, they're just jealous after all you were dancing with The Kim Seokjin'
Yoongi answered to Jungkook chuckling.

'What does that mean?'

'Seokjin hyung doesn't dance. He has never danced at these events and he also never showed affection to anyone in public before, so the fact that he's doing both of these things to you really just pisses the girls off. Don't forget, he is very good-looking and they definitely have a crush of him. So realising that he is now taken, makes them jealous and angry'
Taehyung informed as he saw Seokjin wink at Jungkook making Jungkook go all red as they all laughed.

A/N- The soft laughs of Jungkook as Seokjin twirling him around just makes me soft😭