19.

Jungkook woke up with a start when he heard the alarm go off and looking around, he realised it was an alarm clock someone must have placed on the bedside table during the night, sniffing the air he smelled the somewhat warm smell of Seung, Junghw...

Jungkook woke up with a start when he heard the alarm go off and looking around, he realised it was an alarm clock someone must have placed on the bedside table during the night, sniffing the air he smelled the somewhat warm smell of Seung, Junghwan's hybrid.

Jungkook sat up in his bed changing his clothes into somewhat he had left on Jungkook's bed after washing up in that bathroom that was connected to the room Jungkook was staying in currently.

It surprisingly for him well and glancing at the clock, it was five, which meant it was time to start his chores.

Jungkook ventured out into the hallway and went down to the kitchen studying his surroundings.

Clean the house and make their meals

Jungkook sighed, it wouldn't be too difficult if he knew where everything was. Jungkook decided that he would have to start cleaning the dining area first, since that was where they will be later on.

Jungkook swept and mopped the floor before wiping the table down letting everything dry when he made breakfast for them. Jungkook cooked a simple meal of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast.

Jungkook then got orange juice for Seung and a cup of coffee for Junghwan placing the cups on the table just as he heard their doors open.

The sat at the dinner table and Jungkook fave them their plates. Junghwan just grunted and ate quickly while Seung flashed Jungkook a smile and whispered

'Thank you hyung'

Jungkook gave Seung a small smile back and turned back to the kitchen eating his share there.

When they were done the older man just left the table, while the hybrid sighed and grabbed both plates washing them in the sink.

'Why are you so kind?'
Jungkook asked keeping his eyes on the dishes

Seung glanced at Jungkook, suprised by his voice, then he replied

'Because Junghwan bought you mainly to mate with me, but don't worry I won't hyung I see you as my brother'

Jungkook relaxed, twitching his ear for Seung to go on.

'So I figured I'd help you the best I can, I'll help you with your chores and taking care of you while you're here and in return you just have to act as if we've mated so Junghwan doesn't punish either of us. I know you're mated to Kim Seokjin anyways, I can smell it. I just didn't say anything since he did spend one million for you, it's fun to see his money go down the drain like that'

Jungkook grinned at Seung's logic.

'I don't like him very much but I can't do anything so I'm just waiting until he dies and I find another owner'
Seung admitted

Jungkook nodded
'Thanks'

'No problem hyung and by the, way, I connected your phone to our wifi signal so you can text Seokjin as much as you like. I'll give you our address later, make sure to tell him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------