Saturday At The Fair.

Imani's Pov- After a good day yesterday and a peaceful night of sleep I woke up to the Saturday sunshine in my eyes. I got up and ready and went downstairs. Once again, my mom and dad were at work all day, so I grabbed a quick breakfast and headed to Skippers house. "Knock, Knock!" I said loudly as I obnoxiously knocked, he opened the door still in his pajamas "Hey, and why are you here so early?" he answered half asleep, I looked down at my watch, and to my surprise it was 7:30 am. I felt so bad for waking him up but he let me in anyways. He went to his room and quickly fell back to sleep as I sat in his living room playing his guitar. About 2 hours later he came out all ready for the day. "So what are the plans for today early bird" he joked. "Well I was thinking we should go to the county fair!" I yelled. He quickly agreed and we hopped on our bikes down to the fair. We arrived around 9:45, the early morning guests were there and that was about it. We headed straight toward the Ferris Wheel. We waited in a short line and soon we were on. "Skipper I'm afraid of heights!" I squealed, he looked me in the eyes and squeezed my hand and said "Don't worry, we will be ok" I nodded and smiled at him. Soon we reached the top and it was so beautiful. We could see the town, the clouds and all the people below, we were quite literally on top of the world, he laughed as we rode back down out of pure joy. We hopped off and went to play some games. After many tries, he finally won me a pink bear stuffed animal out of one of the games, I hugged it tight as he held my hand and we walked over to a bench far away from any people. "You having a good day?" he smiled "Everyday with you is a good day" I replied. He smiled so bright as we looked off into the clouds, cherishing every moment of this amazing day.