From Minnesota To San Francisco.

1979

Prince's Pov- My brain could barely comprehend what was going on, Imani was right in front of me, she was an amazing fashion designer and we, out of coincidence, ran into each other? I think not, God is in control of everything and this was one, out of many, of his plans. Me and Imani hugged each other for what seemed like forever and finally she asked me two questions "What flight are you on, and where are you headed?" I looked at her, smiled and answered "I'm on the next flight to San Francisco. And you?" she looked at me and a smile formed on her face "San Francisco." my heart fluttered "This is insane. We can sit right next to each other then!" she got excited and replied "Oh yes we can! I was nervous to sit on a plane alone for the first time." I smiled and grabbed her hand "Now you don't have to be scared, I'll be here with you every step of the way." Just as I said it, the intercom came on "Flight from Minnesota to San Francisco, boarding now!!" we looked at each other, I grabbed my manager and we boarded the flight. After switching a few things up, me and Imani got seats right next to each other. With her here, I knew the flight wouldn't be long and dreadful. The flight attendant came around a few times offering us some snacks, and each time we would get something. She loved cookies and so did I, so we ate cookies and updated each other on life.

Imani's Pov- I still hadn't gotten over the shock of seeing him but I was taking in every moment of being with him. His smell, his laugh, everything about him brought back memories. Sitting in the plane eating and chatting with him made me remember really how much I loved him. We weren't officially back together, but in my little world...we were. We held hands as the plane landed, and as we got off. It was like we never separated, it was a relationship I was so thankful for.