7 Taps On My Window.

Imani's Pov- I must have fallen asleep because I was awoken by tapping on my window. I went over to the window and to my surprise it was Skipper! I hurried and fixed my hair and opened the window.

----------------

"Hey girl, I tapped 7 times!"-Skipper

"What are you doing here so late? It's midnight!"-Imani

"Couldn't sleep, and plus...I told ya I would come by sometime"-Skipper

"I know you said that, but I didn't expect a midnight visit!"-Imani

"Welp, too bad"-Skipper

"I need you to be quiet though! My brother is asleep and so are my parents"-Imani

"Ok, I think I can do that!"-Skipper

"Well, since we are both up, and you are in my room, what do you wanna do?"-Imani

"What's this? Is this a Michael Jackson record?"-Skipper

"Yes, that is a MJ record, I love him!"-Imani

"Mhm..so you got a record player..and anything other than Michael?-Skipper

"Yes I do, I have Earth, Wind and Fire! You like them?-Imani

"Perfect! I love them actually.-Skipper

------------------

I played the record and we danced for a while. "Skipper come over here!! I wanna put this boa on you" I said, he walked over and put it around his neck "Ooo, too funky!" he replied. The music was playing at such a low volume, but for us, it felt as if it was up all the way. Then by the third song we were laying on my bed, side by side "So, what do you wanna do with your life?" he whispered "I wanna play guitar, and be in a band!" I replied in a dreamy tone. "Me too, y'know...maybe we could be in a band together!" he whispered back. "Maybe so..." I said as I fell asleep with his arm intertwined with mine.

The Next Morning- I woke up in a rush as usual and then noticed...Skipper wasn't there anymore. As I rolled on the side he was laying on I heard a crunch, quickly I got up to see what it was. It was a letter from Skipper and it read....

Dear Imani,

I had fun tonight, thanks for making me smile. I'm leaving now, I don't wanna get either one of us in trouble. See ya at school tomorrow!

Peace and love, Prince

I smiled as I set the letter on my bed side and went to get ready. Something about last night gave me butterflies every time I thought about it, I brushed it off...I wasn't falling for him...was I?