Under The Stars.

Imani's Pov- "It's so cold, it keeps the bad people out." Skipper whispered about Minnesota as we laid outside under the stars. All the band members had left and we were just laying in his front yard under the stars. "So were you born here?" I asked him. "Yep, born and raised in Minnesota. Not at this very house but always in Minny." he replied. "Cool! I was born and raised in the city." I laughed. "Ooo she's a city girl" he replied jokingly. I can't even say how long we sat under the stars, but I do know that I started to fall asleep. He moved his body closer to mine and I laid my head on his chest. I tried syncing my breathing with his as I slowly closed my eyes, his heartbeat was my lullaby. He woke me up after I would think a few hours. He picked me up and carried me inside. He laid me on his bed and turned a record on as he laid next to me.

The next morning I woke up to him fixing his hair in the mirror, I soon awoke and went to get ready. We hopped back on the bus still as "Just Friends" everyone eyed us up and down as we got on, laughing to themselves, but we just sat down, hand in hand. Soon we got to school and had all our classes in a blink of an eye. Soon it was lunch and we sat out by a tree and got to talking..

--------------

"Do you know why I'm always at your house?"-Imani

"No, I don't..but I don't mind."-Skipper

"Haha, it because my parents don't really get along very well..."-Imani

"Oh, it's the same for me, I understand."-Skipper

"I hope you REALLY don't mind me always hanging around you."-Imani

"No, it's cool, I like hanging out with you."-Skipper

---------------

A big smile filled my face as I hugged him. Something about him was so much different than all the other guys, and that's what I loved about him.