He Completes Me.

Imani's Pov- Me and Skipper biked home from the fair as the afternoon sunshine shone high up in the sky. He suddenly yelled to me "Mani! Wanna stop at the park?" I joyfully replied with "Sure that sounds great!" I followed his bike as we came to a stop at a park a little bit later. He threw his bike onto the grass and came over and grabbed my hand. The weather outside wasn't too hot nor too cold, it was the perfect temperature for a park day. He led me to a really beautiful part of this park, no people at all, just us, the birds and the sunshine. He laid down on the grass and I laid beside him, we looked at the clouds and pointed out different shaped in them. His gold necklace reflected the light from the sunshine and nearly blinded him "Wow! Maybe this necklace wasn't the best thing to wear today!" he laughed, "It may have almost blinded you, but it looks amazing." I said as I grabbed the star necklace and played with it I felt him looking at me but I just focused on the light reflection of the necklace. "Imani do you wanna know something?" he said curiously, I looked up at him and smiled in anticipation "Yes I do, what's up?" he grabbed a strand of my curly hair and twirled it around his finger and smiled "I really like you, a lot...and I wanted to know...will you be my....girl?" I was almost in tears, and said "Oh Skipper, I would love too!" I sat up, and just as I did, he pulled me close to him and kissed me, this kiss was genuine, and real full of love. As he pulled away he said to me "Now it's official." I wiped my tears and replied "Officially boyfriend and girlfriend...can you promise me something Skipper?" he looked at me and said, "Yes, what can I promise my girl?" I grabbed his hand and said "Promise me to a lifetime with you." his eyes filled with tears and he replied "I promise." I happily cried "Promise you won't ever leave me?" he looked me in the eyes and said "I will never leave you, ever! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you moved in, and as soon as I met you, everything changed. My life has been so much better. Somehow, being with you distracts me from the life I have behind closed doors, thank you for that." I was in tears by now and said to him "I love you so much Skipper. I thought I was the only one in this relationship that felt that way. I have a hard life at home also, but when I am around you, I forget all about it, you are the one person who fills the void I have had in my heart for so long, being without you feels like I am missing a part of me, and when I am with you I feel like a puzzle that is finished, it has only been a week, but it feels like years." he opened his arms and hugged me so tight "As long as I am with you Imani, life is complete because I truly adore you." we cried happy tears as we embraced each other on this Autumn afternoon in September.