My Brown Eyed Girl.

Imani's Pov- Me and Prince had a wonderful night last night. We stayed out until two in the morning, he took me out to eat, then we wandered the streets, and went to the park and watched the stars, and I fell asleep on his chest under the stars, and it reminded me of when we were younger. Sitting in the old park in Minnesota on those rare warm nights, just two teenagers madly in love. I woke up at 10 am the next morning and looked over to the other bed, and there Prince was, fast asleep. Just then I realized I had a job interview this morning! I hopped up quickly and woke Prince up because he had to be in the studio and started to get ready and so did he. The morning was rushed, just as we had expected. Prince's manager came to get Prince, and Prince kissed me and rushed out the door to the studio. Moments later I was walking out the door. This was my first real interview for a big company. I walked there that morning, the weather was warm and sunny and it seemed like a great day, and I only hoped that the interview would go just as great. After all, I was being interviewed to be a personal fashion designer for celebrities, and I couldn't wait to tell Prince, because that would mean I could work for him once we got really famous. One person I was really hoping to get a job with at the moment was Michael Jackson, I had looked up to him for as long as I could remember and to be able to work for him would be an absolute honor. I wore a tan suit and black heels this day, I stared at my outfit in the mirror of the elevator, and finally the doors opened and I walked into the room that would fulfill my dreams or crush them, only time would tell at this point.

Prince Pov- Owen and I hopped in a taxi and headed to the studio. The work for this newest album would take up a lot of time. I was working on an album I wanted to release by 1980 and this album consisted of many very sexual tracks, and I couldn't wait to see Imani's comical reaction to all the songs. We arrived at the studio and walked inside. The song I had been working on lately was yet another one dedicated to my lover, Imani, but she didn't need to know that. It's about what I thought was going on with Imani, and why she never contacted me. I thought she had found someone else and it broke me, that's why I named the song "Gotta Broken Heart Again." As I worked on the track, someone called the only phone in the whole studio, and I knew I had to pick it up, because there was only one person that knew I'd be there that day, and who knew the number...

------------------

Hello?"-Prince

"I got the job, Prince!!!"-Imani

"Wait actually?"-Prince

"Yes!!! I'm gonna work for celebrities and dress them!!! They said once you make it big, that I can be your personal fashion designer!"-Imani

"Congratulations!!! I can't wait to have all my outfits personally made by the love of my life!"-Prince

"I love you so much! I can't wait to make them all for you!"-Imani

"I always knew you could do it, My Brown Eyed Girl"-Prince

-------------------

I smiled as I hung up the phone knowing how excited she was, and seeing her excited always made me excited. Both our futures were getting brighter by the minute, and the best thing is...we both knew, me and my brown eyed girl.