"Maybe it wasn't intentional, Tay" Mild said, doubting if she will believe New or what but she doesn't want to make the younger feel unfair so she tries to balance her side.

"Yeah, don't be mad at your junior, P'Tay. It wasn't my intention," New said. Tay knew that whenever New called him P'Tay, it wasn't serious at all. It obviously mocks him.

"You little brat—"

"Why? Are you saying I intentionally kicked the ball on the back of your head? I've never played soccer in my life. I must be an athlete now," New said.

Sometimes, Tay forgets that they are enemies since they get along some days. He can't be surprised if New pushes him to the edge of the cliff.

New even used their game just to make him look bad. 

One time, the young boy asked him something so random when they were at the cafeteria, eating their lunch together. Arm is absent due to an unknown reason, Off has basketball practice, and Mild has a meeting with the student council leaving the two of them.

Before Mild went to their meeting, she handed Tay another sandwich but this time it wasn't a durian flavor. Just a simple ham sandwich with lettuce on it. Mild even apologize that she didn't make New a sandwich. The younger gave her a roll eyes instead. As if he doesn't know that she just wants Tay to taste her sandwich.

Since New was pissed and even more pissed now he is watching the older eating the sandwich Mild gave him. It looks tasty, to be honest, but still, it makes him annoyed. New asked Tay to shout 'This is salty'. Tay questioned him but New brushed it off with 'it's boring'. Still, Tay didn't do it because the food is good and it wasn't salty at all.

But since New is evil of the most, he gave him a laugh before he proceed with his plan. He use his 1 time power on Tay. He said their code name was Polca and that leaves him no choice but to do what New was asking him.

Tay took a deep breath. He placed the sandwich on the edge of the table and shouted at the cafeteria about how salty the sandwich he is eating was. While New is watching him in amusement. Tay doesn't know what to expect after this. As soon as he yelled those words, all he know is New called Mild's name. 

Tay was devastated after seeing Mild looking at him with shock and teary eyes. The 60 seconds was not done, so he cannot explain to Mild that he didn't mean to say that. New held his hand and told him he still have 10 seconds left with a smile on his face before he can stand up and follow the girl who walks away after giving them an awkward smile. That definitely hurt her.

He could just smack this kid, he would, but he agreed with this. He looked at New, eating his lunch. He looks happy after he was miserable. He guesses that's what makes him happy. New's smile has an impact on Tay. Maybe because he barely smiles and laughs, that's why when he does, he feels good. Sometimes, his anger sinks in a second.

He tapped New's head. "Keep eating," he said.

He uses his 60 seconds every day. While Tay barely used his. He used his 60 seconds when New was acting like a brat again. He doesn't really have the plan to use it to New for fun, like what the young boy was doing to him. He will use it instead when he needs it.

New is so hard to handle. It's like he instantly had a younger brother.

"Mr. Vihokratana, are you okay?" The subject teacher ran as soon as he got the news that someone had hit the ball. He turned his eyes to the young boy. "Mr. Techaapaikhun, we will talk later. I will just bring Mr. Vihokratana to the clinic," he added.

"I didn't mean it," New said.

"I saw what happened," the teacher commented.

"You weren't even there." New response.