identity ( jk) ff

Episode 5:

Jk: don't worry... huyng.

Dr.lee: i thinking what jungkook saying was right... They both are in verge to loose their life's so this is the better way.... that girl will get one family and his aunt will get her dead daughter back if you all want you can proceed and i will also help you in this matter.

Jk: thanks dr.lee.....

Dr.lee just smiled and no one said anything after this but one person....

Suga: ok you wanted to do what you want doo we won't object your decision.... but did you think of her,,, HER real family?

Jk: what you exactly want to say huyng....,

Suga: her real family jungkook what about them... You taught about your family but you didn't think about her she also a daughter of someone and may be someone's sister and who knows they are still searching & waiting for her to return.

Jk: yes you're right huyng she may have family but we don't know about them,,,, even we want we can't help her because u know very well what her condition is right now and also who knows she may be an orphan & don't have any one in her life we can't confirm anything that we don't know right..... So this is the only way we have,,,, i made a decision and iam not backing off.

With that jungkook was about to go out once again Suga spoke

Suga: go on kook we won't Stop you doing this,, infact we all.... your huyngs will help you... but.....  But i can say one thing for sure because of all this one day you are the one going to be suffer, blamed and hurt. Remember my words..,,

After saying this Suga went out of the room, all the members also went one by one.but jungkook didn't budge from his place and repeating suga's words in his mind,,,,, and aware of the cercumstants he was going to face in feature...

2Days later

Mr. Kang's house 🏡

Jk: how's aunt condition now...?

Mr.kang: better..... Because of your lie she healed much and too much exited to meet her daughter.
Do you have any super powers kook ??

Jk: huh? What?

Mr.kang: you promised hwan that you let meet her daughter from were you'll get her., and how?

Jk:( he took deep sign) if you are free now  can you come with me?

Mr.kang: yeah... But where?

Jungkook drags mr.kang with him to the hospital

Mr.kang: why you brought me here jk?

Mr.kang asking that repeatedly but he didn't said anything and jungkook suddenly stopped at the room and opened it, mr.kang fallowed into the room ,,,,&saw a girl on bed in deep sleep she had attached saline bottles to her hand.

Mr.kang: who is she jungkook?

Jk: y/n....

Mr Kang: WHAT.......

Jungkook starts explaining everything to him, mr.kang listening to him calmly.

Jk: she is the one uncle am talking about.,
Mr.kang: l feel bad for her kook.i don't have any objection to accept her as my daughter but do you think hwan will believe your words..

Jk: we have to make her believe uncle at any cost. Sooo are you ready for this uncle?

Mr.kang: ofcourse son. If this is the way for my wife to be normal again i will definitely agree with it.

Jk felt relaxed after hearing his words.they looks at the sleeping girl and said.

Jk & mr.kang: welcome to your new family.

Next day

Mrs.jeon: are you sure that y/n was alive?

Mr.jeon: i don't think because i saw her body with my own eyes.

Mrs.jeon: then to whom we are going to meet..  look at them  they both are soo confident and happy.

mr.jeon: yeah... Let's see what they said true or not.

Time skips at Seoul xxxxx Hospital

Dr.lee already waiting at entrance for them and they all came as jungkook informed him earlier.

Dr.lee: hello mr and mrs.jeon,, hello mr and mrs.kang.

Everyone: hello.....

Hwan: where is my daughter?

Dr.lee: come with me...

They all followed him to her room.

Y/n pov: i was taking medicines given by sisters then suddenly door opened revealing some aged people with dr.lee and jungkook. I was confused who would be they.

Hwan: (with teary eyes) y-y/n is she is my y/n.?

Jungkook nods happily and looked at mr.kang.

Mr.kang: yes she is our y/n. Our only daughter y/n.

Hwan immediately went to her and hugged her tightly while crying.

Y/n pov: i was  nub and stayed like a statue when a aged lady hugs me tightly calling me as her baby.i didn't said anything just look at jungkook to confirm that the lady is really my mom.and he nodded to me as yes.,, then I hugged her slowly rubbing her back to calm her down.

Hwan:y/ n   honey i missed you so much love you baby mama will always love you dear..

Y/n: m-mom calm down iam hear infront of your eyes completely fine  don't cry please....

Mrs.jeon: i can't believe she is our y/n.
She changed soo much grown up so much.
Jk: it's because you are seeing her after 10 long years mom.it's obvious her  changed and grown up so much.and also look at me Iam also changed too much didn't i.....

Mrs.jeon: yeah.... yeah 10 years back you are like my teen bunny 🐰 and now you are like muscular bunny.

 yeah 10 years back you are like my teen bunny 🐰 and now you are like muscular bunny

Everyone laughed mrs.jeon words to her son . Jk looks at her.... y/n...  she was smiling a little seeing her like that he felt good and smiles back looking at her

Hwan: don't worry honey I'll make sure you recover soon and your mama  also helps you to remember everything that you forgot okay. Your appa told me everything about the accident, about memory loss you had at
USA.....