identity jk ff 25 (part 1)

Episode 25:

Jas: n-nazii......

A/n pov: the only word came from her trembling lips and tears are coming from her eyes continuosly.....tea watching her every action with confused & tensed...

Jas:NAZII.....

She shouted getting everyone's attention and run towards her...

Jk: don't think too much okay...

Yn pov: As jk patting on my head suddenly we heard someone shouting and breaking the hug we looked at direction,,, and there I saw a girl crying while running towards me, with in a flash she hugged me tightly causing me to step a back little,,,i felt nub and stayed like statue and i widened my eyes hearing her words..

Jas: t-thank god y-you are a-alive....i missed you Nazi.....

Seeing the view everyone gathered around them,,all the BTS members are shocked, and most importantly jk& y/n,,,

Jas: hahuah.....i-i thought you died..... but you are fine completely fine..... You don't know how much i searched for you every where....i knew it,,i knew it that my sister can't be die.... why are you so silent,, speak....

The girl cried soo hard hugging yn tightly,,, getting no response from yn she backed a little and asked looking at her,, and yn  said...

Y/n: W-who are you..?

The only word she said to her,, hearing to her the girl shocked and forrowd her eyebrows...

Jas: w-what do y-you mean...? Iam jas.. Jasmine your sister,,,, what happened to you,, why your are not recognising me...tell me.....

Jk: because she is not your sister..

Jk said after a long silence with a poker face and wishing the thing to not to happen, what he always worried for...

Jas: w-what..?..

Jk: she is not the one you are thinking, her name is y/n ,,,  my fiance,, you maybe mistook her as some one...

Jas: n-no... not at all,,,i know my sister very well...Nazi... tell him that you are my sister... please.....

Looking at the pleading eyes of the girl,,,y/n's eyes filled with water and drop of tear fell on her cheeks unknowingly.....

Suga: girl are you sure you know her.?

Jas: ofcourse.... why would I lie to you...nazii,, please tell them that you know me,, please say something....we need youu....m-mom needs you and your...

Jk: Stop it.... can't you understand she is not your sister,,, how many times should i need to repeat....leave...

Jk said because his fear getting on his nerves now,, everyone stood silently there not knowing what to do, and y/n  still in same state and even don't know why tears are coming from her eyes looking at the girl in a messed state.

Jk: y/n let's go from here...,gaurds take this girl away....

Saying that he held y/n's hand and started to go but soon stopped when he saw the girl grabbed y/n other hand to stop...

Jas: p-please....... don't leave me alone... Again.... without you am n-nothing, don't go please......

Jasmine said to her while crying seeing her state everyone's eyes filled with tears,,just then gaurds came and dragged jas out making her to separate their hands,,y/n still in shock not moving from the place,,, then she got flash like someone separated her hand from other,, getting that she held her head in pain and kneel on ground growling hard...