identity jk ff 26 (part 1)

Episode 26 (1):

In India.....

Gracia: i didn't expected this from you jas... after knowing that she is alive why you left her there....

Jas: because i want her happiness,,, instead returning back here it's better for her to stay there with jungkook and live complete new & happy life..

Gracia: are you sure that jk loves her??

Jas: more than him...i saw his love towards her,, it's unconditional & infinite.. and you know very well how she carved for true Love.

Gracia stopped on her tracks remembering something with a dull face,, lifting her head up she asked...

Gracia: and what about you....??

They didn't noticed that they reached their home standing infront of the door....

Jas: i-i....am happy until she was happy over there....

Her words cutted by someone...

Jas.mom: whose happy??? About whom your talking....??

She came and asked with a questionable look,,,

Gracia: she is talking about Nazz...

Jas.mom: WHAT.....

Jas looked at Gracia to not to say about her a word to her mom..

Jas: it's....i mean she was happy over there in heaven,,,,i was telling that right Gracia....

She said to convert her mom... Gracia nodded in agreement and her mom went silent remembering her dead daughter and turned back to look at the photo frame hanging on wall of her precious one..... noticing the sadness in her face they both felt guilty for remembering about her...

Jas: m-mom....iam hungry and Aro too please make something to eat for us...

Gracia: yes mom... please ..

Looking at her daughter & daughter- in- law  she jerked her thaughts with a sigh and went into kitchen ..

Jas: please be careful infront of mom,, don't tell her about nazii..

Gracia hummed in understanding...

MEANWHILE.....

Dr.lee: this is all my fault i should have stopped her,,,,,

Dr.lee was blaming himself and everyone hang their head low feeling bad & guilty for her....

Jk: d-do something... please save her dr.lee.....i can't leave without her please..

Mr.kang : save my daughter at any cost,,,i know that am not her biological father but in these two years she really felt like my daughter,, please do something.....

Dr.lee: I'll try my best don't worry,, first we need to arrange blood she lost too much blood.... before the situation go from our hands....

V: take my blood.....our blood matches well right...!

V spoke in sudden making everyone shock,,, his huyngs & jk looks at him proudly with a thight smile....

After some time...

Seeing Dr.lee coming out of the room jungkook and others went to him desparately....

Jk: h-how is she????

Dr.lee: she is completely fine.. the injury was not deep...
They all sighed in relief....

Suga: is she awake...

Dr.lee: no...but soon she will don't worry...

After 2hours...

Mr.kang on call: honey don't take  stress,,y/n is fine she went on a date with jk....me & y/n will return in morning i also have some work in office to complete.... you just take your medicines and take rest ok....