identity jk ff 10

Episode 10:

Tae took y/n to the shopping mall,, when they went inside the mall  y/n surprised to see the view infront of her,, because there were all BTS members who are choosing suits for Jin.,, and also shocked to see y/n with tae most importantly jungkook.

Jk pov: what is y/n doing here,, that too with V ,, thinking for a while we all walked to them.

Y/n: hii ..... What you all are doing here,?

Jin: i came here for bye eligent suite for my engagement,, but i didn't invite these fellows with me they came themself.

Jimin: we came to help you huyng,, and wanted to choose best for you....

Jin: do call this is help,,, iam here since 1hour but i didn't get one ,, because of you all,,,,,

Jk: why are you here y/n....

He asked looking at her with his deep eyes...

Y/n: ohoo..iam also here for shopping..kook...sooo i called V and he took me here..

Jhope: when did you left,,,i thought you went to washroom..

V: i wanted to tell you... but you all are busy in arguing with Jin huyng...

RM: ok now we will select a beautiful dress for you OK....

Y/n: Really.....

Jimin: ofcourse beauty...i have a good taste in it.... come.

Y/n: wow that's good to hear,,,

Jin: hahaa...they won't even let her buy a piece...hahaaaa

They all went, when tae was about to go jk held his hand..

V: what???

Jk: what.. what..?

V: why did you stop me.?
Jk: is ..... anything there between you two...

V: twoo...whooo?

Jk: y/n.

V: WHAT......... wait why are you asking that , can you explain me clearly....

Jk: ahh nothing just asking because she called you asked you to take her to shopping   sooo...

V: because she felt free with me and treat me like her friend as i do.... and the way you are asking,,, why it seems like you are jealous... Haaah

Jk felt something in his heart ,,, hearing jealous word... And punched lightly on tae's shoulder

Jk: stop over thinking... pabo..

V pov: i will find it soon ...... jungkookahh...

In other hand y/n was trying dress showing to them but they are rejecting by telling silly reasons,, now y/n tired of this...

Y/n: oppa you told me you have a good choice,,i thought you will select beautiful dress for me but instead you are all making me more confused,,,, so just go do whatever you left earlier...

Jimin:y/n trust me I will choose a bes...

Y/n: I SAID GO.....

RM: ok ok......bye see you after finishing the shopping bye...

And finally their shipping was completed and after shopping they all decided to go cafe,,

Jk: ahh ... huyng you all go and wait for me at the parking,,, i will be back in ten minutes.

Y/n: why..? do you have something to do...

Jk: yeah.... I have something important to finish.

Suga: ok come fast....