identity jk ff 8

Episode 8:

Silence...... silence filled in the room,, jungkook was lost in his thoughts,,, and y/n looking at him curiously to say something but instead jungkook Jhope spoke...

Jhope: hahaa ...hahaa...you know y/n ,, what jungkook told you was right,,, and don't take tae's words seriously ok.... he was just kidding., right V..!

V: ohh... yeahhhh...yeah i was just joking....more like., like testing you.

Y/n: huh?...why are you testing me....

V: it's... it's....

Now V was looking at his huyngs to save him by covering his words ... like please huyngs....,, and they all looks like done with him..

RM: nothing to worry y/n ...he is a very playful one in our group so just leave it..

Suga: yes some times he behaves like crazy, mad, and stupid.some situations i feel like he don't have brain 🧠 tooo. So leave it don't think too much it's not good for your health.

V: ahh... Huyng how can you say about me like that this is too bad (fake crying)...

Jhope: look what he is doing.... Exactly like we said.

V:  i can't believe you all.........ok y/n leave them and when will you return my blood to me.

Y/n: are.. you .... serious...

V: obviously....  you have to repay me right..!

Jimin: tae.... Just just Stop playing.. look at her face..,,hahaa ..

Then looking at her face they all started laughing,,  because she was in shock with tae's words and now she also started laughing with them.. except one...

Y/n: haha.... U really had a great sence of humere...

V: thanks for the compliment.

Jimin: jungkook are you ok....

Jk: yes huyng ,, iam completely fine..

But actually he is not fine because of Mia,,, how can she do that to him,,,she betrayed him and for now he can feel one thing for her HATE.... only hate he was feeling now for her.

V: jungkookahh... don't tell me that you are still not over her,,,

Jk pov: when tae said that..,i looks at her.. y/n ,i don't know why i looked at her but i did and she was staring me because of the conversation I am having.
Jk: iam not, i already told you tae...

V: if u are not... Then why are you so lost in your thoughts,, after what she did to you ,, you are still thinking about her, this is ridiculous jungkook just forget about her,, is it that much difficult for you to forget such a cheater like her.

Jk: ENOUGH..... enough tae...i don't want to talk about this anymore...

Y/n pov: because of his sudden high voice everyone shocked and for me iam scared ,,he noticed what he did,,he once glanced at me  with his deep eyes before leaving the room,

Jin: taehynge ahh...

V: he...he shouted at me huyng,he raised his voice at me for the first time huyng.

Jin: you that he was disturbed because of Mia , then why did you bring her topic..

V: i don't want to actually but seeing him like that it's hurts me ,,i just want him to forget her that's it.. if she comes infront of my eyes , iam telling you huyng iam not going to leave her that easily.

Y/n: who is Mia?

They all looks at her and said everything to her, what happened.

Y/n: it's very bad, i hope he will be fine.