identity jk ff 26 (part 2)

Episode 26 (2):

Nazz: What........ it's too expensive for me i can't afford that much money... Sorry...i guss i have to search for another....

Y/n understood that she may have been from middle class family... and smiling at her she said..

Y/n: no need.... you don't have to pay full... since we live with eachother then you can pay half of the amount.. 2500 dollars...

Nazz looked at her pressing her lips tight...

Nazz: still it was too much for me & my family.....i can't make them in a trouble for money... Any how thanks again..bye...

She was about to go but y/n stopped her calling her...

Y/n: hey... wait...

She turned to look at her...

Y/n: i can understand your situation,,, but your staying with me..

Nazz: w-what do you mean...

Y/n: i mean you can pay how much you can afford left over money I'll pay

Nazz shook her head as no....

Nazz: no....no.. why you pay on behalf of me....i can't take your money like this...

Y/n: why... are you not my friend already,,, and can i not do this little help for my friend.....hmmm..

Nazz: it's not like that,, ofcourse you're my friend but still i don't want to trouble anyone because of,,, and if i took your help and iam sure i can't repay you back that easily....so please..

Y/n: how told you to repay me back....i don't like getting back what i did to my friends which i willingly did....

Y/n said to her getting no response from her she sighed

Y/n: ok fine.... you can pay me back whenever you had chance,ok .. maybe after you get a high position as doctor,,or in anyways.... everything is not only depends on money.... right...

Looking at her stubbornness she left a sigh... and smiled agreeing...

Nazz: all these ok but why you wanted me to stay with you this desparately...

Y/n: hmm...i don't know....i feel some type of warm feeling towards you...maybe it is because you're the first one i met here .... and i also have a strong feeling that our friendship is going to be rockks & stays forever...

They both smiled brightly looking at eachother for the beginning of their friendship...

Some days passed,,as they decided earlier,, they both are living together in simple yet beautiful house,,they both put good efforts in studies as they wanted to achieve their goals,,

Nazz & y/n came out from their different classes and started go home while talking about random stuffs but y/n stopped on her tracks noticing a familiar figure at parking lot....

Nazz: what happened....