identity jk ff 7

Episode 7:

Jk pov: i open my eyes and slowly sit on bed rubbing my eyes and my head was paining due to the consumption of alcohol,,, when I look forward i startled seeing my huyngs infront of me and piercing me with their glares...

Jin: finally you woke up.

Jk: ahh... What is the time know?

V: it's 11am... don't you think you woke up too early....

Suga: Stop it V.. jungkook..... Why you went to bar yesterday,,, you supposed to be with Mia right?

RM: what have gotten into you ,, when We arrived there you was all wasted and having argument with bartender,, and where is Mia she was not seen there and also her phone was switched off what happ...

Jk: don't... Take..her Name huyng....

Jimin: huh!!! What do you mean jungkookahh...

V: yeah ... Is something wrong did you both got into fight like i said earlier...

Jk: s-she is a cheater huyng.. she cheated on me,,, i hate her  ( saying those words he brust into tears)

Everyone looks worried by seeing their younger brother like this,,, crying.

Jhope: will you tell us clearly what happened..

Jk: i went to her apartment.. right..! to give her surprise but after reaching there she gave surprise ...i saw her making love with some other person..
And she doesn't even know that i was there they both too leaned into it,,i felt like my world crashed,, with out reacting i left the place,,at that time i don't know where i was going my mind just filled with anger,, and frustration,,, when I saw a bar,, and went inside ordered wine and i don't remember what happened next.

V: how can she do that to you ....is she even had a heart..? How can you come so silently you should have asked her,,,, why she played to you.

Jk: V Stop it i don't want to hear about her anymore...

V: it's almost 3years kook you where with her in relationship this is rediculous.... Even if you forgive her i won't,,, if she comes in front of me i will definitely kill her...

Jk: JUST SHUT UP......

Everyone went silent because raising voice at taehynge....... and jk realise what he did and said

Jk: s-sorry V i didn't mean to yell at you... Iam sorry... I just don't want to hear her name now on...

After saying that jk face palmed trying to control his weak side but his huyngs know about him ,,,, he was sad,, hurt and broken because of Mia..
Then Suga went to him and said

Suga: it's ok cry out from your heart We can see that how much you are hurt,,, take it all out but only for now after this you really have to forget her .... FOR YOU ONLY.... Understand.., because of one girl you can't stay like this forever you have a bright future jungkookahh.... And it cannot be stuck on a girl who doesn't care for you OK...

RM: yes kook Suga is right just move on from her and show her how strong you are and i am sure you will get your true love in future.....so forgot about her and concentrate on your work ..

Jk: yes huyng.... You are right when she doesn't care about me and my love then why should I care for her i will make her regret her for this....

They all felt relaxed seeing their bunny being strong and all about to go jungkook called  suga.

Jk: huyng....

Hearing him Suga stopped and turned to look at him..

Jk: i- iam sorry huyng for being rude with you in hospital that day.... I apologise for my behaviour towards you pls forgive me...