IDENTITY (JK) FF

A/n pov: it's a heavy rain day  one girl at the corner of the bridge standing while talking to someone on phone
??? Pov: i- i can't take this any more iam done with everything happened to me, iam sorry iam really a coward pls take  care of them good bye.......
A/n pov  : with that she jumps into the water and some one's crying , shouting from phone......

2Days later s.korea Busan beach...

Anangsieo bagtan sonyandan( sry if I did any spell mistake)
Producer: boys are u ready for the shoot ....
BTS: yes sirrrr ....
( Hear let me tell you this is BTS world  like they usually do their routine work ,so this is BTS they are shooting run episode in water at Busan)
Jimin: Sirrrr did we really have to do this episode in water 💦💦
Jhope: why are u scared to go in water....
Jimin: what are you thinking hyung jimin and scared no way.....
Teahuynge: then why are you asking that repeatedly if u r not scared.
Jimin: it's because....
Before he was about say some one iterepted..
Suga: because he heard that heavy waves 🌊 coming from east oceans it may be dangerous.... that's why he is scared.
RM: ohhh did nim know the news...
Suga: i don't know..
Staff: boys let's start shooting u all have to collect the flags that were in water so V u r the first one to go get ready......
V: yeaahhh going... huyngs just pray for my life..😣
Jin: don't worry V iam hear if u die i will handle the group with my visuals after all am wwh u know......
Everyone: hahaaahaaaa....
Jhope: finally my turn is also over iam alive right?
RM:yes ur alive but u lost the game..
Suga: ok and who is next...
V: it's jungkook turn
Jin: where is he.....
Jungkook: Iam here huyng ( shouting)
Jimin: he already went?
V: he always excited when it's come to stunts our kookieee ...hehe
Jk: huyng don't worry iam the one who is winning the gaamee..
RM: careful jungkook....
A/npov: know Jungkook starts doing collecting the flags in water 💦 everything is going good until the waves of water become heavier jk is about to come closer to the boat ⛵  a heavy wave hits him hard and the next second he fell into under deep water.
BTS: jungkookahhhh..........
Everyone one is screaming then one of the staff member came hurriedly and said
Staff: packup everyone we got information that heavy waves and storms are coming from east it's dangerous.
Jin: jungkook fell into water first save him..
Jungkook pov: suddenly a wave hit me i was fell in deep water and i was trying to come out then my eyes caught something that coming towards me and when it came close to me  then i was shocked..... Shocked to see a unconscious and life less body of a girl around my age came into my view. When I saw body going more deep into water i caught her in my arms and trying my best to save her and myself tooo then my huyngs throw a rope for me and quickly picked it they start pulling me up.

 When I saw body going more deep into water i caught her in my arms and trying my best to save her and myself tooo then my huyngs throw a rope for me and quickly picked it they start pulling me up

Suga pov: we all are using our full strength to pull him up and we finally succeeded but when we saw him we all are shocked as hell. He came out with a mysterious girl in his hands.

Jin: who is she.....?

V: we will ask about it later just help him out hyung.

They both came safe into ⛵ jungkook panting heavely

Suga: are u ok jungkook...

Jk : y-yes h-huyng

Jhope: who is she kook?

Everyone glanced at her

Jk: i don't know... Huyng I saw her under water and thought to help her, save her

RM: u really did a great thing jungkook let's check her Mr .seo   check her condition.

Mr.seo: ohh know.......

Jimin: what happened?

Mr.seo:she had a head injury it's bleading heavily and her heart beat was also low.... I think she can't service any more.

V: no ...we can't let anyone die infront of us., We have to take her hospital

Suga: yes teahuyngee is  right let's take her to hospital quickly...

Jk pov: it's been a hour we admitted her in busans best hospital and we all waiting for doctor to come give info about her condition.everying is silent until a familiar voice ring in our ears we all looked at the person it's no other than our nim pd nim.

Pd nim: I heard about the news boys, don't worry about her u all must be tired go take some rest i will tell someone to stay here ok.

Jk: but sir atleast know us about her condition after that we will leave

Pd nim: try to understand jungkook u r a idol what if this news go viral media will ask too many questions that we don't have any answers just look at ur surroundings already everyone is looking at u all, they all creat their own stories , so i don't want to u all be controversed so just go our staff will update you about her condition ok.

RM: i think nim was correct we should go now.
Jk pov:
Everyone agreed to him and we just about to go doctor came from OP and asusal we all stayed at our places again  and waiting for him to say about HER condition.

Dr. Lee: iam sorry...

Jk pov: when he said that I looked at everyone my huyngs, confusion written on their faces like I have, is she dead?

V: u mean is she dead?

Dr.Lee: nooo.... She servive but.. she went to coma.becuase of her too much blood lose and her  head injury was deep that leads her to coma.

Suga: do you know when she will wake up from coma..

Dr.lee: i don't know exactly it may takes days, mnts, or maybe years... I can't say correctly until then she needs treatment. So just call her family and inform about her condition.

Jk pov: after what he said we all looked at eachother, them namjoon huyng told everything to doctor and now he was surprised..

Dr. Lee:u really don't know her still helping her..i must say u all are really a very kind hearted persons, but what about her she really needs a treatment, now who will take her responsibility.

Jk: I will take her responsibility, because am the one who saved and i just can't ignore anyone dying infornt  of me so i will take her responsibility until she won't recover completely.

A/n pov: listening to jungkook Dr lee agreed to his words and also decided to  change her to Seoul hospital from Busan because they are ofcourse live in Seoul in hybe building iam right..

Before leaving they all came to see her and teahuynge noticed jungkook staring at her deeply,

V: why are u staring at her like that,

Jk: because her features not exactly but some what looks like her huyng.

V: her means who ?

Jk: like Y/N .......